PBP UFC 246: McGregor vs Cowboy Prelims PBP Discussion - 7:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
man been going hard on beers and hash in anticipation for this hopefully I don't roll over before the dust settles

we are in for a treat boys regardless of how the card looks, first UFC in a good while, lets get it

I hear you @Doughie99 I usually make the mistake of drinking too early eating too early and getting the nods or completely passing out before main event. Changed my wayz 2020 have not had a drink yet took a nice power nap earlier I'm good to go bro...

giphy.gif
Oh yeah I've done that many times! Nodded off, woke up after it's all over and then try to avoid seeing who won key fights until i've re-watched the fights I missed. Well enjoy the event, we still got 1.5hrs to go. And I THINK it might be starting a tad late as we lost one fight so they need to shorten it up a bit.

Grocery shopping bless, my wife is on the way out the door. Peace, quite, sherdog and a UFC event worth getting excited for.

<Wenger85>

@Verace for someone who supposedly isn't a McGregor fan (your claim not mine).. I mean you seem very invested tonight.

{<jordan}
Whoever can make sherdog butt hurt the most gets my fandom

I just wanna watch the world burn

1EGe.gif

So, the prelims are going to take 4 hours right? Ima take a nap for bit before the main card.

Grocery shopping bless, my wife is on the way out the door. Peace, quite, sherdog and a UFC event worth getting excited for.

<Wenger85>
Just text her another forgotten item every 22 minutes, and you should be good for at least a couple hours.

Cheers!

Did Stephen A just say Khabib is the next Conor from a marketing standpoint? Wtf is he smoking?

Hope DC wins this one beacuse no one deserves it more then him. But if he get this one, we will never see Conor fight again so i hope Conor wins

I think I'd favor DC over McGregor at HW or LHW, but McGregor at MW and below.

Where is the " What you guys eating tonight " thread? I'm disappointed, because I'm making fried chicken and french fries with dill mayo and couple of beers to wash it down. What you eating guys?

Where is the " What you guys eating tonight " thread? I'm disappointed, because I'm making fried chicken and french fries with dill mayo and couple of beers to wash it down. What you eating guys?
slow cooked beef chunks to put in corn street tortillas with cheese, jalapenos and pico de gallo
mucho tequila and cerveza as well, senor

Just text her another forgotten item every 22 minutes, and you should be good for at least a couple hours.

Cheers!

Thanks for the advice sherbro, I might even finish it off with a last minute pizza run request for good measure.

fuck I thought it started 7pm ET, it starts 8pm ET??

Dear Lord,
I am a sinner. I need Jesus Christ to come into my life and become my lord and savior. I give my life to you in Jesus' name. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. My prayer is that you allow me to be a part of this tremendous event when Maycee Barber gets choked unconscious or KO'd stiff. Thank you.

Back