UFC 246: McGregor vs Cowboy Official Weigh In - 12 Noon ET/Ceremonial Weigh In - 6:00 pm ET

5.5lbs over the limit. That's Dern levels of weigh-in failure.

121.5???
That's not a bad cut.
That's not even trying.
Cut her.

***Edit.
True womens have monthly things that happen that can complicate cuts... but still.
Well i will give her the credit that she LOOKED shaky and weak and very slow. A bit like Aspen Ladd has in the past. She clearly TRIED but something went wrong for her. It'll be ok, Gadelha will take the fight and she'll get prob 30% of Grasso's $.

LOL/..... the MMAFighting guy made a mistake and said live on air "it's in the true spirit of cocaine" and then a very sharp intake of breath where he realised he meant to say "crochet" (I think). Bit of a f*ck-up to say the least.

Macey Barber finally made weight but looked fairly rough IMO.

The only WMMA fight worth watching tomorrow night got cancelled.

Helwani says that Gadelha vs Grasso is not being allowed to continue due to the 6lbs weight difference. Damn shame.

HERE WE GO

giphy.gif

@Sir Galahad @Jackonfire @Clementine @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Ladder Master @paynebringer @Sansnom

looking forward to tomorrow night! gonna be epic <Eek2.0> mates who will be at BroRogan HQ and only watch the big fights want to do a drinking game w that Proper12 shit everytime Joe says "OOOHHHH" - rough <45>:confused:

Will conor have an erection during face offs?

Place your bets

<{yearp}>

Well i will give her the credit that she LOOKED shaky and weak and very slow. A bit like Aspen Ladd has in the past. She clearly TRIED but something went wrong for her. It'll be ok, Gadelha will take the fight and she'll get prob 30% of Grasso's $.

She didnt they cancelled it. And honestly i am glad that she didnt!! I hate fighters that do that, fucking cheaters trying to get an unfair advantage when they know most people will have to say okay i take the fight anyway. Gadelha has probably a little more money then your average female fighter so she has more of an option to say no.

It sucks when fights gets cancelled and honestly i wanted to see this fight a lot but i still wish more fighters did this so that the people that try this would stop...

She didnt they cancelled it. And honestly i am glad that she didnt!! I hate fighters that do that, fucking cheaters trying to get an unfair advantage when they know most people will have to say okay i take the fight anyway. Gadelha has probably a little more money then your average female fighter so she has more of an option to say no.

It sucks when fights gets cancelled and honestly i wanted to see this fight a lot but i still wish more fighters did this so that the people that try this would stop...
yeah I posted that as an instant reaction more or less. A little later I saw that the NSAC had stopped that fight from happening.
This is just gonna reflect v badly on Grasso. Dana absolutely hates it when fighters don't make weight. She's gonna have to be REALLY careful from now on, or they'll simply tell her she's moving up to 125lbs. They might even tell her that anyway. And i'm ok with that, I think if a fighter misses weight by more than 3lbs, then it should be an AUTOMATIC "next fight is in the weight-class up" and they should be fined 50% of their purse and/or have an automatic point deducted in the 1st round. They got to have *tougher* penalties than just a money penalty. Point against, plus automatic "next fight is up one class" should help a lot.

yeah I posted that as an instant reaction more or less. A little later I saw that the NSAC had stopped that fight from happening.
This is just gonna reflect v badly on Grasso. Dana absolutely hates it when fighters don't make weight. She's gonna have to be REALLY careful from now on, or they'll simply tell her she's moving up to 125lbs. They might even tell her that anyway. And i'm ok with that, I think if a fighter misses weight by more than 3lbs, then it should be an AUTOMATIC "next fight is in the weight-class up" and they should be fined 50% of their purse and/or have an automatic point deducted in the 1st round. They got to have *tougher* penalties than just a money penalty. Point against, plus automatic "next fight is up one class" should help a lot.

Taking a point also is not a bad idea. Never think it will happen but a nice thought. As it is now like i dont really know the exact % but i am guessing its maybe around 70-80% that accepts the fight no matter how heavy the opponent is. Just because they dont wanna let down UFC + they literally need the money....

Just watching the official weigh-in highlights...Grasso missed badly, whats up with that? She never seem to be too big for 115, even if she gained some mass recently, strategy against Claudia? One of the stronger 115's and was able to make the cut, 115.5lbs

Taking a point also is not a bad idea. Never think it will happen but a nice thought. As it is now like i dont really know the exact % but i am guessing its maybe around 70-80% that accepts the fight no matter how heavy the opponent is. Just because they dont wanna let down UFC + they literally need the money....
yeah I think it's actually far higher than 70-80% taking the fight. Because they KNOW the UFC will pressure them to take it. It will never go down well if you decline to fight even thought your opponent failed to make weight. And fighters like you said most of them need the money.

So anyway, i'm just a bit disappointed that fight's not happening. BOTH girls gotta be down about it, although it's only one girls' fault. Imagine doing a 6 to 8week training camp and you're READY and psyched up and .....it doesn't happen. Gotta be a really massive let-down mentally and physically.

Well 6pm EST has been and gone and still havent started

I got olivi messing up her interview with Dana and then everything went black

Back