PBP UFC 246: McGregor vs Cowboy Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Up next is Tim Elliott vs. Askar Askarov at flyweight

Elliott takes two glancing right hooks to the head, weaves inside and scores another takedown

Enjoy the card my dudes time to head out!

War Cowboy!!!

Elliott wins the second based on those takedowns and some decent strikes landed, but Askarov is up 19-18 going into the third

Askarov takes a flurry of punches to the stomach before sliding out to his right. From there, he tags Elliott with a few punches to the melon

A nice left-right to the face from Askarov, but Elliott drops his hands and laughs. Elliott is slowly walking him down like a zombie, but he's allowing himself to be tagged by punches

Elliott takes several rights and left jabs before getting inside to land a few knees and punches. Askarov escapes and tags the American again with punches

Elliott takes three punches just before the bell. Askarov easily wins the third and the fight 29-27 on this card

#UFC246 result: Askar Asarov def. Tim Elliott via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28) R3, 5:00

This is a good fight. Yusuff has a good jab.

Fili rocks Yusuff with a combo of punches and then scores a powerful takedown. Yusuff explodes back to his feet but Fili is all over him

Sorry guys I was filming post-fight videos with some of the prelim winners. I couldn't do that and this at the same time.

In
tenor.gif

Back