UFC 246: 1.19 12am ET Conor McGregor vs Donald Cerrone

Another 10 million on Conor. Feeling confident next saturday. @NorrisB
Putting $1M on McGregor myself, although I wouldn't be shocked to see Cerrone win I think it's less of a chance that 1 time out of 3 though.

Love him or hate him it always feels different when its Conors fight week

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

@Zebra Cheeks what’s the pick here?
It’s hard for me to pick this fight. When Conor is fighting, because of his polarizing nature everyone has an opinion, and it’s usually very strong. I think the truth is that we’re not gonna know until we see weigh ins. This fight is likely easy money on either cowboy or Conor. IMO cowboys form, how he looks etc has nothing to do with my pick. It’s all about how prepared Conor is. Did he do the cardio? Did he train far enough in advance? Did he stay healthy and stay out of trouble? Did he take his camp seriously? It’s hard to pick fights where the greatest obstacle Is the character on the fight her who most consider superior talent wise.

right now, I think Conor pulls it off. And if he’s going to look like Conor we’ve seen the last few times he’s fought, this fight will be good, but ultimately one sided.

the amount of trash talking from Conor means he’s either taking this extremely seriously, or he just wants a quick last buck and doesn’t really care to put the effort in. I haven’t figured out which it is yet.

It’s hard for me to pick this fight. When Conor is fighting, because of his polarizing nature everyone has an opinion, and it’s usually very strong. I think the truth is that we’re not gonna know until we see weigh ins. This fight is likely easy money on either cowboy or Conor. IMO cowboys form, how he looks etc has nothing to do with my pick. It’s all about how prepared Conor is. Did he do the cardio? Did he train far enough in advance? Did he stay healthy and stay out of trouble? Did he take his camp seriously? It’s hard to pick fights where the greatest obstacle Is the character on the fight her who most consider superior talent wise.

right now, I think Conor pulls it off. And if he’s going to look like Conor we’ve seen the last few times he’s fought, this fight will be good, but ultimately one sided.

the amount of trash talking from Conor means he’s either taking this extremely seriously, or he just wants a quick last buck and doesn’t really care to put the effort in. I haven’t figured out which it is yet.
I’m a fan of both so I don’t think I’m picking either one because I like the other more but when I think about this fight I pick Conor. Both great strikers. Cerrone with the better sub game but I don’t see him using it in this fight unless he drops Conor and tries to lock something up quick. I think Conor will hurt him then finish him early. Round 1 or 2

I’m a fan of both so I don’t think I’m picking either one because I like the other more but when I think about this fight I pick Conor. Both great strikers. Cerrone with the better sub game but I don’t see him using it in this fight unless he drops Conor and tries to lock something up quick. I think Conor will hurt him then finish him early. Round 1 or 2
So, question. Cerrone does actually have a fantastic clinch game. He’s done some magic in that clinch and i have to believe he’s the bigger guy here. Do you think conor will struggle with Cerrone in the clinch, or is it a non-factor

So, question. Cerrone does actually have a fantastic clinch game. He’s done some magic in that clinch and i have to believe he’s the bigger guy here. Do you think conor will struggle with Cerrone in the clinch, or is it a non-factor
Cerrone has a great clinch game but no I don’t think it will be a big issue for Conor. That is good food for thought though and would be a huge advantage for cowboy

I think Cerrone could be too timid at first to initiate the clinch. I think Conor will control the fight and win the exchanges on the feet early, hurting him then going in for the finish. Now if it goes to rounds 4-5 it could get interesting to see cowboy implement that, I just don’t think it will go long enough

Cerrone has a great clinch game but no I don’t think it will be a big issue for Conor. That is good food for thought though and would be a huge advantage for cowboy

I think Cerrone could be too timid at first to initiate the clinch. I think Conor will control the fight and win the exchanges on the feet early, hurting him then going in for the finish. Now if it goes to rounds 4-5 it could get interesting to see cowboy implement that, I just don’t think it will go long enough
Alright mate. I agree I think early conor will be too fast with his amazing footwork it’s unlikely he gets cornered into a clinch. If cowboy gets him there conor will definitely be bullied. We’ll see how it plays out. Always enjoy my pre event chats with you @helax

Alright mate. I agree I think early conor will be too fast with his amazing footwork it’s unlikely he gets cornered into a clinch. If cowboy gets him there conor will definitely be bullied. We’ll see how it plays out. Always enjoy my pre event chats with you @helax
for sure bro. ncaaf natty tonight should be good

Putting $1M on McGregor myself, although I wouldn't be shocked to see Cerrone win I think it's less of a chance that 1 time out of 3 though.

@NorrisB I'm so confident. I'll just go all in on Conor!!

Another 9 million vcash on Conor!!

Check out Cerrone by submission (6.5), Cerrone by stoppage (8.0) and Cerrone by decision (10.25) as well as the draw (85.0)...
<BC1>
Cerrone by decision isn't that impossible if the 1st is a 10-10 and Conor gasses in the 2nd. :D

Back