UFC 245

No. I’m collecting actual evidence that is relevant to our discussion. Not some viewership for Colby vs Robbie Lawler or how Burns was brought up as a child. Try harder slow one.
Common sense says if you can't draw shit on premium cable, you won't draw shit on ppv.

upload_2021-6-25_16-46-31.jpeg

Common sense says Colby and Usman are at a different place in their career than they were over two years ago. Their star powers have increased especially Usman.
For Usman yes. Since they last shared the octagon, Usman has risen through the pfp rankings, becoming the pfp number 1 fighter in the world. Usman have also been involved in 3 high performing ppv cards. Currently Usman has the longest winning streak in welterweight history. He also scored arguably the greatest knockout of the year.
What has Covington done since he fought Usman?
He gossips with youtubers about Usman like a typical Karen. Oh, I forgot. He feasted on Usman's leftover in the form of a near 40 year old Covington on a 2 fight losing streak.

For Usman yes. Since they last shared the octagon, Usman has risen through the pfp rankings, becoming the pfp number 1 fighter in the world. Usman have also been involved in 3 high performing ppv cards. Currently Usman has the longest winning streak in welterweight history. He also scored arguably the greatest knockout of the year.
What has Covington done since he fought Usman?
He gossips with youtubers about Usman like a typical Karen. Oh, I forgot. He feasted on Usman's leftover in the form of a near 40 year old Covington on a 2 fight losing streak.
Friendly advice. Stop wasting your time telling me what Usman's accomplishment are. We've already settled this long before and that's not even what we are discussing about. This debate has never been about how good Usman is. This is what I meant when I said a large portion of your responses are pointless evidences.

As to Colby, we don't know for sure whether his star power increased or not because his last fight wasn't a ppv. But, it's hard to deny that a lot more people are talking about him since that first fight. Those weekly schticks on social media and interviews will also help with numbers becuase people really want to see him either get knocked out or keep his words and beat Usman. We'll see when this fight happens just how popular both became.

Friendly advice. Stop wasting your time telling me what Usman's accomplishment are. We've already settled this long before and that's not even what we are discussing about. This debate has never been about how good Usman is. This is what I meant when I said a large portion of your responses are pointless evidences.

As to Colby, we don't know for sure whether his star power increased or not because his last fight wasn't a ppv. But, it's hard to deny that a lot more people are talking about him since that first fight. Those weekly schticks on social media and interviews will also help with numbers becuase people really want to see him either get knocked out or keep his words and beat Usman. We'll see when this fight happens just how popular both became.

Dude, you're the one making pointless argument and I'm merely correcting you. And not only that, you keep contradicting yourself. Earlier you said "Their star powers have increased" when I hit you with the facts, you came back with "As to Colby, we don't know for sure whether his star power increased or not because his last fight wasn't a ppv". So, which one is it?

UFC 263 had Izzy and Nate and only did 500k buys. Colby vs Usman II will pull better than that.

Dude, you're the one making pointless argument and I'm merely correcting you. And not only that, you keep contradicting yourself. Earlier you said "Their star powers have increased" when I hit you with the facts, you came back with "As to Colby, we don't know for sure whether his star power increased or not because his last fight wasn't a ppv". So, which one is it?
No. I know exactly what I was talking about in the other threads and certainly in this one because this thread was started by me with a clear intent of knowing how UFC 245 did. You keep deviating from the topic and have not stopped bringing up how dominant Usman is. I still can't tell if you know what you are even arguing about so if you are going to respond to this, I want you to tell me what the topic of discussion is and how your 'evidence' is even relevant. The only thing you corrected me with was the number of buys for UFC 258. Other than that, all of those Burns' life story and how Usman won his fights, I have no idea why you keep bringing that up. I'm not even trying to be mean, I genuinely don't understand what your intent is.

Back