UFC 245

3rdAccount

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know the numbers to UFC 245 ppv buys? Also, if the same card were to happen today as rematches, who do you see headlining the event? Max and Volk or Colby and Usman?

Was never released but Masvidal said it was the lowest selling PPV of the year while talking shit about Colby abs Usman not being draws

Dana : "a fuckton more than those fuckards at Triller, fuck those amateur fuckers".

Was never released but Masvidal said it was the lowest selling PPV of the year while talking shit about Colby abs Usman not being draws
Damn. Was debating someone on whether Colby or Burns is a bigger draw. I picked Colby saying 245 was Usman and Colby’s first time headlining so they might not have done that well.

No way it was lowest of 2019. Mas just said it did badly compared to his. Poirier/Hollaway only did 100k.

There is no way it was the lowest that year,at least other 5 ppvs were lower

LoL at posters believing what Masvidal said.

HatefulLegitimateAntelope-size_restricted.gif

It must be killing you to know that some unknown Brazilian is a bigger attraction than your hero.

Look what I've done to you.

View attachment 863332
No. I’m collecting actual evidence that is relevant to our discussion. Not some viewership for Colby vs Robbie Lawler or how Burns was brought up as a child. Try harder slow one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back