UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington- Weigh In: 12:00 pm ET/Ceremonial Weigh In: 7:00 pm ET

gdf3.gif
So much this for you nerds trying to figure out the ring girls in the other thread.

*effortless walk, instant boner*

Colby couldn't make it through his two rehearsed lines either without fucking them up. Two of the biggest dummies fighting for a world title.

"the Oakland Raiders are gonna fit in right in with rest of you losers"

"Marty Fakenewsman, the end of your time is over now buddy" ::stutters::

<JonesLaugh>

As a 49ers fan that's about the only thing I agree with though.

They deleted some guys thread and probably banned him yea censorship again .. so I'm putting my response here .. dammit I did not type all this out for nothing ..

huge boring wrestler without personality. s.

It isn't a personality contest. man I miss the old school days of the UFC where it was more about merit. I don't think this should be a factor in any sport. It's not a personality contest. If a charismatic attractive fighter sells more seats so be it. But they should not be given special treatment. The thing that is pissing me off most about the UFC is they keep doing this. There is no excuse whatsoever for guys like Damien Maia , Yoel Romero, Tony Ferguson, Khabiv, Covington to be kept waiting indefinitely with business guile and games intended to keep them waiting - after 6 7 8 9 winning streaks while "best selling" fighters are pushed to the front. That is not what sport is about.

I couldnt wake up at night during 244 but if i cant wake up for this one at around 3 am, i may have to suicide.
See you guys during early prelims.

Back