UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington- Weigh In: 12:00 pm ET/Ceremonial Weigh In: 7:00 pm ET

This is the lowest page count I've ever seen for a weigh in. It has happened already right?

e30.jpg

source.gif

Colby talked about Usman's receding hairline, that he's a fraud and he's gonna get exposed tomorrow night. He said the exact same shit on the last face off.

<36>

Usman couldn't remember one fuckin line. Jesus Christ

Colby couldn't make it through his two rehearsed lines either without fucking them up. Two of the biggest dummies fighting for a world title.

"the Oakland Raiders are gonna fit in right in with rest of you losers"

"Marty Fakenewsman, the end of your time is over now buddy" ::stutters::

<JonesLaugh>

Colby couldn't make it through his two rehearsed lines either without fucking them up. Two of the biggest dummies fighting for a world title.

"the Oakland Raiders are gonna fit in right in with rest of you losers"

"Marty Fakenewsman, the end of your time is over now buddy" ::stutters::

<JonesLaugh>
giphy.gif

I ordered ESPN+ and cannot watch anything .. UFC fight pass changed and won't let me watch anything ... does anyone know how to watch this?

I think if Usman gets Colby in the clinch then it’s all Usman. Colby is a good wrestler but the clinch is not his strong suit: he won against RDA and especially against Lawler but he didn’t have much success in the clinch in either fight. Usman mandhandled Woodley in the clinch.

No dog in the race but i could see Colby getting slept early, but I could also see him winning a decision

Lol. Colby wanted boos hardcore as he came out, but definitely didn't get the reaction he wanted as soon as the crowd got their eyes on em. Even when he talked... He barely got a reaction. Fail.

Back