UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington- Weigh In: 12:00 pm ET/Ceremonial Weigh In: 7:00 pm ET

Aldo's face is very sunken in, but his actual body didn't look as bad as I thought it would, also confirms a lot of the pics were shoops, which I suspected.

Mocking muh sperts teams

RbgYhzI.gif

Both guys in the main event heavily booed haha

Man. The crowd just really doesn't give a shit about Colby one way or the other. Not many cheers and not many boos.

<36>

Usman couldn't remember one fuckin line. Jesus Christ

Usman looks supremely confident. Honestly I have no idea how people can think Colby has any shot whatsoever.

Usman is so dumb he doesn't understand no one gives a shit about him either.

Usman looks supremely confident. Honestly I have no idea how people can think Colby has any shot whatsoever.
i think its a toss up, do u think usman is going to take colby down?

"I'm here with the goat" " you are widely known as the greatest of all time" says the guy that started calling her like that...

For Joe everyone's the goat, Fedor/Werdum is the goat, Jones is the goat, But now Stipe is the goat, Aldo was the goat now it's Holloway. Cyborg was the goat now it's Nunes. What about MM? The Spider? I wish Joe would tune it down with the goat talk. Being the "Goat" isn't a game of Tag, you beat the goat so now you're it? It's ridiculous. Poirier is the goat then, he beat Holloway fair and square.

anyone watching in HD?

according to sherdog lore, kamaru's torso is covered with "injection sites"

was a consensus ever reached on what these odd little marks are?

Clobby and Usman have no charisma at all, its hard to listen them. They make 1960 Russian boxers sound like charismatic superstars in comparison

Man. The crowd just really doesn't give a shit about Colby one way or the other. Not many cheers and not many boos.
Very true, no one has cared from the start because the act is so fake and he doesn't have the charisma to pull it off, however his interview last week where he came out and totally admitted its an act and its not real just really hurt him so badly, huge mistake, he should never have done that. The fans that are suckered by the UFC hype machine have even stopped caring after that interview. Awful PR move.

If Clobby just played on the Trump angle and stuck too that then he could make so many people mad because yeah people have very strong opinions and views on politics, its very easy to rustle everyones jimmies with Trump, but all the fake instagram paid models to take pictures with him and the fake Masvidal beef just looks so obvious and fake and its hurt him, no one cares.

i think its a toss up, do u think usman is going to take colby down?

Yeah, Usman is way stronger than Colby. If he can take down Woodley, Colby should be no problem.

Colby looked like the more confident fighter during the face off. Usman looked awkward as fuck, like he wanted to say something but couldn't think of anything to say.

How you gonna let the Nigerian get a better response than you =/

I get the feeling Usman might be too emotional to execute his game plan. Don't particularly care for either, but I think Colby wins this one.

Back