UFC 245 official SIG/AV bet thread.

Do mods participate in bets?
@Jackonfire you are a well known Colby hater bro , If you really think that badly of King Chaos why dont you put your AV in the line along your words?
I lost an AV bet about 2 weeks before becoming a mod. I honored the bet for the full duration though. Mods do participate in bets from time to time.

I've never heard of this Colby guy though. Not worth the effort.

Until someone takes pillowfist Colby. I'll challenge anyone. I take Usman by easy ko or easy decision.

Anyone want AV bet for 30 days on Holloway v Volk
I got my boy Volk! C'mon you weak ass Holloway fans!

You're missing the point my little nugget. Him "most likely" having Bulgarian roots on his paternal side does not make him Bulgarian. It doesn't matter how you spin it.
Well as i said you have a lot of trouble realizing how ethnicity and a LOT other things work , You are what your descendants were.
If you are born in a country and especially one created by immigrants that doesnt erase centuries of Bulgarian lineage.
Alexander The Great is Macedonian.
Agreed , Alexander The Great son of Filip was an Ancient Macedoni known for expanding his empire from Balkan all the way to India and spreading the Hellenistic Culture around the world along the way.
I don't know what Alexander the Great has to do with a thread about UFC 245 though , If you are refering to Volkanovski then it makes no sense comparing the two since Volkanovski descends from the slavs that settled in the Balkans 900+ years after Alexander The Great though , He may be more comparable to someone like Tsar Samuel.

Well as i said you have a lot of trouble realizing how ethnicity and a LOT other things work , You are what your descendants were.
If you are born in a country and especially one created by immigrants that doesnt erase centuries of Bulgarian lineage.

Agreed , Alexander The Great son of Filip was an Ancient Macedoni known for expanding his empire from Balkan all the way to India and spreading the Hellenistic Culture around the world along the way.
I don't know what Alexander the Great has to do with a thread about UFC 245 though , If you are refering to Volkanovski then it makes no sense comparing the two since Volkanovski descends from the slavs that settled in the Balkans 900+ years after Alexander The Great though , He may be more comparable to someone like Tsar Samuel.

Macedonians are not slavs. Somebody said Volkanovski is Bulgarian, which was wrong, he is Macedonian, a descendant of the Great.

Different one here - anyone want to Avi bet me that Yan/Faber doesn't go the full distance? I think it goes to the scorecards.

Macedonians are not slavs. Somebody said Volkanovski is Bulgarian, which was wrong, he is Macedonian, a descendant of the Great.
How are the "Macedonians" not slavs if they have Slavic culture , Slavic language , Slavic genetics (The prevalling haplogroup is the typical south slavic I2) and have identified throughout the history as Bulgarians? Not to mention that current FYROM is far norther from the region which the Ancient Macedonians inhabitated. Basically no connection to the paleo-balkanic people.

He is a descendant of the Slavs who first set foot in the Balkans 900+ years after Alexander the Great , Nothing to do with the Ancient Macedonians or Paleo-Balkan people.

Different one here - anyone want to Avi bet me that Yan/Faber doesn't go the full distance? I think it goes to the scorecards.
Yan most likely finishes him , Faber got the finish but he looked pretty bad and was rocked by a left hook from Ricky prior to the knockdown.
Not interested in betting though.

Last edited:
How are the "Macedonians" not slavs if they have Slavic culture , Slavic language , Slavic genetics (The prevalling haplogroup is the typical south slavic I2) and have identified throughout the history as Bulgarians? Not to mention that current FYROM is far norther from the region which the Ancient Macedonians inhabitated. Basically no connection to the paleo-balkanic people.

He is a descendant of the Slavs who first set foot in the Balkans 900+ years after Alexander the Great , Nothing to do with the Ancient Macedonians or Paleo-Balkan people.

Yan most likely finishes him , Faber got the finish but he looked pretty bad and was rocked by a left hook from Ricky prior to the knockdown.

Macedonians are not Bulgarians, and Bulgarians are not really Slavs but that's different matter. The language is shared, a political tool. Why are the Irish speaking English, the language of their conquerors? Macedonians were assimilated throughout the centuries, the got the alphabet of St.Kiril and Metodius. Macedonia is exactly where ancient Macedonia was, just a lot smaller, its land divided by the neighbours. Pella, the birth place of Alexander the Great was conquered by Greece 1913 Bucharest treaty.

@Clippy I'll take that one dude and you the other?
Loser gets to decide @Arqueto sig for a month

I got The Great, Nunez, Marty, Moraes, Yan, and Brown. I take sig bets, one month. If you lose you are gonna wear the sig: HIRASHIN ARMY!
I already have one sig bet pending, if I lose more than one sig bet, I will honor them all, month by month.
Quote me.

I got The Great, Nunez, Marty, Moraes, Yan, and Brown. I take sig bets, one month. If you lose you are gonna wear the sig: HIRASHIN ARMY!
I already have one sig bet pending, if I lose more than one sig bet, I will honor them all, month by month.
Quote me.

Come on dawgs, let sig bet!

Usman (semi confident) , Volk (pretty confident) , GDR (not confident), Aldo (not confident),

Usman or Volk I'll avi bet

Arguably the biggest card of the year is upon us with the biggest fight of the year headlining thw said card , Everyone and their mother is excited about this fight , and the whole card inIll general.
Not only does it have The Great American Winning Machine facing off against the Nigerian (Nebraskian) Nightmare for the 170lbs strap , UFC 245 also features the Hawaiian UFC 145lbs champion Max Holloway putting his 145 belt on the line against the number one contender that is The Bulgarian Truck in Alexander Volkanovski in the co-main slot + Aldo vs Moraes , Yan vs Faber , Nunes vs GDR , Neal vs Platibum etc.

I'm the leader of Chaos Nation so i'm obviously picking Colby to win and i'm willing to bet on it , You have to check what do you want an AV or SIG bet or both , For how much and then is up to both parts to agree if they want to sanction it or not.

Although i do have my picks for the other fights as well i'm not really betting into them , Great card overall and only the haters will claim that they are not excited , Even though they are.
I'll take Usman, although I'm not hugely invested in this fight. I can't stand how bad Colby delivers his prepared lines are....

I'm willing to bet my AV or SIG or even both on Yan.
Anyone betting on Faber?

Back