UFC 245 official SIG/AV bet thread.

rushbeg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Arguably the biggest card of the year is upon us with the biggest fight of the year headlining thw said card , Everyone and their mother is excited about this fight , and the whole card in general.
Not only does it have The Great American Winning Machine facing off against the Nigerian (Nebraskian) Nightmare for the 170lbs strap , UFC 245 also features the Hawaiian UFC 145lbs champion Max Holloway putting his 145 belt on the line against the number one contender that is The Bulgarian Truck in Alexander Volkanovski in the co-main slot + Aldo vs Moraes , Yan vs Faber , Nunes vs GDR , Neal vs Platibum etc.

I'm the leader of Chaos Nation so i'm obviously picking Colby to win and i'm willing to bet on it , You have to check what do you want an AV or SIG bet or both , For how much and then is up to both parts to agree if they want to sanction it or not.

Although i do have my picks for the other fights as well i'm not really betting into them , Great card overall and only the haters will claim that they are not excited , Even though they are.

Bets will be led by our most irrational Trumpsters and Commitards. The AVs around this site on Sunday morning are going to be truly amazing to behold.

what no quit sherdog forever bets....

Il take aldo if anyone wanst to be wizzlebized

i got Max Holloway The Mero Mexican

Oh shit, I wasn't looking for a bet lol. I was more confused about the nickname.

War Max. I'll get the hell out of here before creating any more confusion.

Il take aldo if anyone wanst to be wizzlebized
Sorry bro I ain’t tryin to catch those hands. My fragile facial structure can’t take a lot of damage

Volkanovski forefathers from his paternal (As his mother is apparently Greek) were most likely all Bulgarians , He also happens to hit hard.
Bulgarian trucks were a thing back in the day , So yeah it makes sense calling Volk that.
i got Max Holloway The Mero Mexican
Does Max have anything to do with the Mexicans ? Is he of Mexican descent?
As far as im concerned he is of Native Hawaian and English descent.

Last edited:
Volkanovski forefathers from his paternal (As her mother is apparently Greek) were most likely all Bulgarians , He also happens to hit hard.
Bulgarian trucks were a thing back in the day , So yeah it makes sense calling Volk that.

giphy.gif

Alex is Australian.

Alexander The Great is Macedonian.

giphy.gif

Alex is Australian.
Australia is a country formed with immigrants , There is no Australian ethnicity except if the natives want to consider themselves that which i'm sure they don't.
"Westerners" or people from countries which were a result of colonizations seem to have a very , very hard time understanding how ethnicity works.

These av bets suck because we don't have any mods who ensure the obligation of some disloyal bettors. Until we have some mods control on it, to me doesn't make any sense in playing.

Australia is a country formed with immigrants , There is no Australian ethnicity except if the natives want to consider themselves that which i'm sure they don't.
"Westerners" or people from countries which were a result of colonizations seem to have a very , very hard time understanding how ethnicity works.

Sure...no one understands ethnicity. That's quite hilarious considering you think he's "most likely" Bulgarian on his paternal side.

I've got a task for you. Go find Alex and ask him if he's Bulgarian or Australian. Let us know your findings.

Sure...no one understands ethnicity. That's quite hilarious considering you think he's "most likely" Bulgarian on his paternal side.

I've got a task for you. Go find Alex and ask him if he's Bulgarian or Australian. Let us know your findings.
Bro you are coming off like a total moron , His forefathers are 100% from the FYROM region which has historically been inhabitated with Bulgarians , Albanians, Vlachs etc and is still to this day
I said "most likely" because he could also have some other Balkan ethnicity in his paternal line , Although he most likely has Bulgarian roots.
The region his father comes from is a village near Manastir (or Bitola as they call it) 100% Bulgarian (or "Macedonian" as they call themselves post WWII).
Not to mention him being the first generation of his family born in Australia.

Do mods participate in bets?
@Jackonfire you are a well known Colby hater bro , If you really think that badly of King Chaos why dont you put your AV in the line along your words?

Bro you are coming off like a total moron , His forefathers are 100% from the FYROM region which has historically been inhabitated with Bulgarians , Albanians, Vlachs etc and is still to this day
I said "most likely" because he could also have some other Balkan ethnicity in his paternal line , Although he most likely has Bulgarian roots.
The region his father comes from is a village near Manastir (or Bitola as they call it) 100% Bulgarian (or "Macedonian" as they call themselves post WWII).
Not to mention him being the first generation of his family born in Australia.

You're missing the point my little nugget. Him "most likely" having Bulgarian roots on his paternal side does not make him Bulgarian. It doesn't matter how you spin it.

Back