News UFC 245 Commentary Team Lineup (Thank God)

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
I like Cruz dick measuring against Rogan

Yeah, DC is the best EVA! I think Cruz is good too, and I wish Stann never left.

No Cruz..

giphy.gif
lol THIS

We want Goldberg back!!! - Joe

<Goldie11><Goldie11><Goldie11>
He is the GOAT without a question. His voice made it official for me. I can't explain it. Also got to admit that I don't mind Anik now, took me a while. I don't like change.

Replace DC with Dan Hardy. Replace Anik with celeb guest (Will Farrell, rotating celeb from WME roster)

Allow Hardy + Rogaine to do their thing. Let the guest to occasionally inject some stupid fkn’ comments to appeal to the casual turds.

Who are the refs though?

Mirogliotta?
Usman vs Covington
- Marc Goddard will serve as the referee for the 170-pound title bout, while Derek Cleary, Sal D’Amato and Eric Colon serve as judges.

Holloway vs Volkanovski
- Jason Herzog get his first UFC title fight referee assignment, with Mike Bell, Junichiro Kamijo and Chris Lee slated as judges.

Nunes vs De Randamie
- Finally the sixth UFC title fight for referee Keith Peterson. The judges will be Dave Hagen, Ron McCarthy and D’Amato.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/11/ufc-245-judges-referees-kamaru-usman-colby-covington-max-holloway?taid=5dd64b409007110001d2daec

This is a letdown for me. Rogan is much better on the mic and focuses on the action more when Cruz is next to him. With DC he goes into bro mode way too much with the constant "woooo"s and whatnot.

Plus, now I won't get to use the bingo card I'd planned on playing tonight...

UFC Bingo_a.png

I dont see stephen a smith, shannon sharpe and skip bayless as the commentary trio <DisgustingHHH>

I’d like to have D.C. Rogan and Jon Jones in the commentary booth

Replace DC with Dan Hardy. Replace Anik with celeb guest (Will Farrell, rotating celeb from WME roster)

Allow Hardy + Rogaine to do their thing. Let the guest to occasionally inject some stupid fkn’ comments to appeal to the casual turds.
Hardy.
giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back