News UFC 245 Commentary Team Lineup (Thank God)

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

upload_2019-12-14_15-22-27.png
And he's in Vegas right now
upload_2019-12-14_15-23-20.png

It's the best lineup that the UFC can offer us
comm.jpg

Ironically the last time the UFC did three title fights, DC was the commentator as well and had his moment

Where is that first picture of DC with the BT sport guy from? Did he do a recent interview with them?

I kinda want Bisping for PPVs. But DC is still better than Cruz I guess.

Where is that first picture of DC with the BT sport guy from? Did he do a recent interview with them?

I found it on Btsport's instagram, can't find it on youtube

I want Bisping for PPVs

For some reason i can't get into Bisping's commentary. I really like him too so its weird. Him yelling "WOAH OH MY WORD" throws me off lol

I kinda want Bisping for PPVs. But DC is still better than Cruz I guess.
Bisping reminds me of Felder when he's commentating. Always somehow relating the fight to their career or one of their fights lmaoo. Shits annoying after a while

View attachment 692939
And he's in Vegas right now
View attachment 692943

It's the best lineup that the UFC can offer us
comm.jpg

Ironically the last time the UFC did three title fights, DC was the commentator as well and had his moment

Thanks for the info, bud. ESPN used to list the commentators for each card but they stopped doing that from what I can see. I always have to add that info to the pbp threads once the card starts.

DC on Da Mic!

<DCWhoa>

No Cruz

Just when I thought this card couldn't get any better.

DC is the GOAT commentator
Last event he used the drawing tool they have to write "Good Job" next to a knocked out fighter in the replay. I almost died laughing.

Anyone have a sceenshot of this?

Gonna be a lot of underhooks in that main event

Call Dom he's crying
smh

DC is the GOAT commentator i don't give a fuck, keeps things silly and fun.

anyone who hates DC is a fuckin miserable little bitch.

For some reason i can't get into Bisping's commentary. I really like him too so its weird. Him yelling "WOAH OH MY WORD" throws me off lol

Haa, I love that. But then again I also love Rogan's OOOOHHHHHHs.

DC is the GOAT commentator
Last event he used the drawing tool they have to write "Good Job" next to a knocked out fighter in the replay. I almost died laughing.

Anyone have a sceenshot of this?
hahahahah i loved that shit.

It might be time to drop Rogan. He's not really bringing anything to the party.
Let DC be the hype man and get Bisping to do the analysis.
At least they both know what they are talking about. Anick does a good job as the link-up guy so I'd keep him.

what? no Goldberg?

will not buy

Back