PBP UFC 243: Whittaker vs. Adesanya - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Did you know Hawaiians pretty much just had sex with whoever they wanted until the whites arrived.

AdvancedPhysicalAnnelida-size_restricted.gif
And what, all the fun stopped? Whites ruin everything...

You would've took this event if you entered Plat Predictions that cheater mod @Inverse took (stole) this event with 8winz it was a tougher event to call 9winz is solid...

We know who the top handicappers are on this site, my friend.

was so gutted I had to bail on sherdog even before the Anderson fight, we had a power cut that wiped out the block for over an hour, I went to a local bar and watched the prelims using the wifi then watched the main card on their big screens.

<Kobe213>

Surprise surprise, you made the wrong pick. Not even kidding, if I had known you had picked Whittaker prior to submitting my picks on Tapology, I would have changed it.

Still did better much than you though, of course

60318-1729278.png

Who you got for Joanna vs Waterson? Let me know so I can pick the other fighter {<jordan}

<Kobe213>

Surprise surprise, you made the wrong pick. Not even kidding, if I had known you had picked Whittaker prior to submitting my picks on Tapology, I would have changed it.

Still did better much than you though, of course

60318-1729278.png

Who you got for Joanna vs Waterson? Let me know so I can pick the other fighter {<jordan}

You're a sad little follower with your manifesto for a sig so obsessed with those who speak to truth to your man love Conor it stings you so you need to wear the hard hitters in your sig, I feel satisfied I'm in good company son...

{<redford}

You're a sad little follower with your manifesto for a sig so obsessed with those who speak to truth to your man love Conor it stings you so you need to wear the hard hitters in your sig, I feel satisfied I'm in good company son...

{<redford}

paynebringer: "uh uh uh oh shit he's called me out on my amazing ability to pick losers and I have no defense, he's right. I suck. Oh man, and he's good at predicting fights, I can't use that! I need to find something else to bash him for....uh...oh! That long signature! durrr that'll get him"

You know, just because my signature triggers you so much, I've edited it and made a special call out to you. Enjoy!

{<jordan}

paynebringer: "uh uh uh oh shit he's called me out on my amazing ability to pick losers and I have no defense, he's right. I suck. Oh man, and he's good at predicting fights, I can't use that! I need to find something else to bash him for....uh...oh! That long signature! durrr that'll get him"

You know, just because my signature triggers you so much, I've edited it and made a special call out to you. Enjoy!

{<jordan}

Keep chasing me girlfriend bet you heart flutters with each reply...

Last edited:
Dustin holding out for a McGregor fight he wants nothing with the high risk fight against Dan. Dustin goes all the way to back to the line if he loses.
But Conor already startched him doe.

But Conor already startched him doe.
Yep and Conor has more marketable rematches and could lure Aldo or Max to 155. Also he could fight Diaz for the BMF belt. Or Masvidal. What would be shocking to see is Conor fight Gaethje get the win and actually have a decent claim to fight for a legitimate belt at LW.

Tony is fucking cool cringy though, I love his weirdness, that's just him, no bullshit.

This dude is fake, not natural at all, showboating, over the top, wants to be ghetto, but comes out with suspicious masculinity. That's why I can't stand him, not because he is flashy, but because it comes out arrogant and forced, no class whatsoever. And he doesn't have the IQ for good trash talk either.
LOL the only thing cringeworthy and arrogant are these hating ass post. Stay salty my friends.

The problem is y'all ain't never seen a real one like Israel Adesanya ever in your lives and that's what you can't understand.

I was super confident in Israel the first fight, I was talking mad smack before & after the fight

But the rematch is going to be different for sure.

Rob was way too aggressive in the first fight. He's going to be much more strategic this time around and utilizing his whole MMA game

I got Izzy by decision this time

Back