PBP UFC 243: Whittaker vs. Adesanya - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Great main card, pretty garbage prelims.

Glad Isreal won since now we have so many new match ups in the MW title fights. Bobby fought in a very stupid way, jumping in like that against a counter striker. He shouldn't let Isreal lead and wrestle more but it was obvious Bobby was hyped up too much. It's good Isreal won, he is much more active than Bobby.

Can't wait for the Costa fight, that shit will be bananas!! Aso so many people don't like Isreal but I like his style of trash talking. Just seems like a confident guy and he is a bit funny. Doesn't seem fake to me.

Also LOL at Al getting smashed by Hooker. Al's striking is absolute trash and his wrestling is not that effective either. He was dominated. I see more loses in his future if he keeps on fighting top guys who don't quite or gas like Kevin Lee.

Already hyped as fuck for The Last Stylebender vs The Last Natty Athlete.

I so damn triggered Whittaker didn't try to grapple AT ALL. The dude is a fucking nothing on the ground and you fight him like it's Yoel.

e1c9b540-e7f4-11e9-9fd7-3b19d82634ae

383d7257e9b6b78f10cc70e33b18b90a

Adesanya by dominance. I keep trying to out think myself here but lets be honest...taller, longer, better, healthier

Lets not overthink this guys

Bet you feeling real proud of yourself 2day
EsteemedSlightAidi-size_restricted.gif

Honestly Whitaker was strong but he wasn’t a good champion. He stalled the belt too much and I felt he lost his Romero fight. It’s good for the ufc that he lost this

Pretty decent main card. I'm gutted for Bobby but Adesanya looked good out there. Still not a fan but i won't doubt his skills anymore he is legit. Was pumped to see my boy Dan thoroughly dominate AL, he needs to stick to selling houses in long island. imo

That call out of Poirier was pretty sweet too. I see Dustin already ducking, doesn't want them hands..

MMA guys don’t have chins.
Paging Kelvin Gastelum. Whittaker fought reckless you watch it back and Izzy avoided a ton of death shots by inches. Still he avoided all of the head-kicks most importantly. Whittaker chased Israel wildly all fight and that’s exactly what you don’t want to do against him. I expect Costa to do the exact same thing. SB impressed with his exchanges in the pocket against Whittaker. He did the same in the 5th against KG. Really hope he tries to defend his title 3-4 times in a year. Costa, Jared, KG2 possibly Whittaker 2 maybe. Till might get a shot if he gets the win against KG and anyone else.

Last edited:
Man Whittaker only got hurt so badly because as the CHAMPION hes chasing the guy down like mad. Why the rush?
Agreed he fought emotional. He’s going nowhere(meaning he will be back) he’s probably watched the fight back already and knows he was chasing far too much.

Pretty decent main card. I'm gutted for Bobby but Adesanya looked good out there. Still not a fan but i won't doubt his skills anymore he is legit. Was pumped to see my boy Dan thoroughly dominate AL, he needs to stick to selling houses in long island. imo

That call out of Poirier was pretty sweet too. I see Dustin already ducking, doesn't want them hands..
Dustin holding out for a McGregor fight he wants nothing with the high risk fight against Dan. Dustin goes all the way to back to the line if he loses.

Back