Media UFC 243: The Thrill and the Agony

drbolony

-Cautious Alex's Kickboxing Coach-
@Gold
Reaction score

The UFC did an amazing job with this one. They highlighted Israel as a champion, receiving his due, and not shying away from the celebration. On the flip side they also captured the respect the fans have for Robert Whittaker. Respect to both men. Can't wait to see their next fights.

lol @ ufc for not being able to spell disappointed @ 6:09

nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif

Headhunting a tall lanky twink with the reach of a sloth is never a good gameplan.
Should've used his wrestling, even unsuccessfuly, it would've put the threat of the TD in izzy's mind

Headhunting a tall lanky twink with the reach of a sloth is never a good gameplan.
Should've used his wrestling, even unsuccessfuly, it would've put the threat of the TD in izzy's mind
Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Go train and show us how easy it is to reinvent styles.

Sherdog 101 ^^^^ not even thread related, just giving Whittaker advice that he's probably thought of 100x since the L

Always sucks seeing somebody like Rob lose, it was just glorious to see the salt from the Israel haters though

The UFC did an amazing job with this one. They highlighted Israel as a champion, receiving his due, and not shying away from the celebration. On the flip side they also captured the respect the fans have for Robert Whittaker. Respect to both men. Can't wait to see their next fights.

been waiting for this

Didn't really knew how fucked up Whittaker looked when the fight was actually over, but this clears it all up.

Damn what a fight tho.

Whoever gotta do FOTY picks this year, must dread it lol.

I was just wondering where are the Nigerian flag when he got that photo on backstage...
{<jordan}

A nobody and now a fake mfucker... I'm looking forward to see him KTFO stiff on the canvas. Please, someone show to this nobody what is continuing to be a nobody. He has no Anderson, Jon and related GOATs aura and he really thinks he is someone. I'm tired of this shit. Somebody needs to stop this delusional at once.

War any opponent of his. Anyone.

Last edited:
Amazing moment, probably the best of the year so far for me, Izzy has been an amazing addition to the UFC, he makes dinosaurs like Jones look even more boring with his amazing style and personality.

I was just wondering where are the Nigerian flag when he got that picture on backstage...
{<jordan}

A nobody and now a fake mfucker... I'm looking forward to see him KTFO stiff on the canvas. Please, someone show to this nobody what is continuing to be a nobody. He has no Anderson, Jon and related GOATs aura and he really thinks he is someone. I'm tired of this shit. Somebody needs to stop this delusional at once.

War any opponent of his. Anyone.
Lol at a Jon Jones fan calling anyone fake
{<jordan}
Yes because Whittaker has never taken a fighter down before.
<FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy>
You gonna tie his shoes too?

Last edited:
Back