UFC 243 or Joker?

I'm gonna keep it G to a fucking T right now with you, I know I'm gonna catch flack, but I'm just gonna keep it 100 Joker is the most overrated and overused villain in Comic Book History.

He's only alive because DC for some reason doesn't know how to take chances and right meaningful story lines with any of Batman's other villains.

Joaquin Pheonix is an INCREDIBLE actor, and I know some people that don't really care about Comics will watch for his performance and interpretation of the Character alone, but still Joker is overrated, and overused, he's not even Batman's best villain narratively speaking(I know crazy).

Then who is?

I'm gonna keep it G to a fucking T right now with you, I know I'm gonna catch flack, but I'm just gonna keep it 100 Joker is the most overrated and overused villain in Comic Book History.

He's only alive because DC for some reason doesn't know how to take chances and right meaningful story lines with any of Batman's other villains.

Joaquin Pheonix is an INCREDIBLE actor, and I know some people that don't really care about Comics will watch for his performance and interpretation of the Character alone, but still Joker is overrated, and overused, he's not even Batman's best villain narratively speaking(I know crazy).

Cant agree with all you say because Joker is like my childhood but yeah everything becomes overexposed if they get the same treatment as him. I'm like: really another Joker? - Isn't it enough already?

Especially after that shitty Jared Leto experiment.

Back