UFC 243 or Joker?

websurfer

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
UFC 243 takes place during Jokers opening weekend. Both are competing for the same demographic.

156700265701413589_812x.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage-29.jpg

Personally I love Whittaker, Adesanya, and Tai Tuivasa. I'll be at the Joker IMAX screening Saturday night.

Tickets for Joker go on sale Monday September 23, 9 AM Eastern standard Time.

Which one are you most looking forward to?

It sucks how movies premiere only at one showing at 10pm est nowadays

I thought this was about Israel-Rob vs the Jack Hermansson fight card.

lol... seriously? comparing the Joker to worst PPV on paper in the past 6 years? step up your game aussie

Why not watch the movie earlier on the day or the day after?

All I know I'm not paying for neither, that's not to say I'm not watching.
<Y2JSmirk>

Never watch movie on opening weekend. Full of retards who yell and cheer during a movie. I want to watch movie in peace so I always wait a week or two until all yelling morons already saw it.

I suggest you do the same

Never watch movie on opening weekend. Full of retards who yell and cheer during a movie. I want to watch movie in peace so I always wait a week or two until all yelling morons already saw it.

I suggest you do the same

Agreed, as well as that retards who want attention by doing dumb shit at controversial movies will do it during the opening weekend

I'm gonna keep it G to a fucking T right now with you, I know I'm gonna catch flack, but I'm just gonna keep it 100 Joker is the most overrated and overused villain in Comic Book History.

He's only alive because DC for some reason doesn't know how to take chances and right meaningful story lines with any of Batman's other villains.

Joaquin Pheonix is an INCREDIBLE actor, and I know some people that don't really care about Comics will watch for his performance and interpretation of the Character alone, but still Joker is overrated, and overused, he's not even Batman's best villain narratively speaking(I know crazy).

I'm gonna keep it G to a fucking T right now with you, I know I'm gonna catch flack, but I'm just gonna keep it 100 Joker is the most overrated and overused villain in Comic Book History.

He's only alive because DC for some reason doesn't know how to take chances and right meaningful story lines with any of Batman's other villains.

Joaquin Pheonix is an INCREDIBLE actor, and I know some people that don't really care about Comics will watch for his performance and interpretation of the Character alone, but still Joker is overrated, and overused, he's not even Batman's best villain narratively speaking(I know crazy).
Scary clowns sell.

I'm burned out on superhero/ comic book movies, and I havent been to a theater in years.

So I'll be watching the scraps.

I'll go see Joker on Monday morning, still wont watch UFC though

Back