UFC 242 Khabib vs Poirier tickets SOLD OUT

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
My friends and I were discussing flying to Abu Dhabi to check this out.

Yesterday one friend checked for tickets, and it is sold out entirely.

We found some floor seat tickets on viagogo, around $1500. Prices shooting up fast too. Already gone up from 7 hours ago when we first checked it.
There are $10,000 tickets too. Crazy.

What a bummer. It's still so far out, and with the possibility of cancelations it is hard enough as it is to plan for UFC events in advance... and now you've gotta pay double prices and shit apparently

UFC is gonna make bank with this Arab deal, they have "whipe your ass with 100 dolla bills" money overe there.

My friends and I were discussing flying to Abu Dhabi to check this out.

Yesterday one friend checked for tickets, and it is sold out entirely.

We found some floor seat tickets on viagogo, around $1500. Prices shooting up fast too. Already gone up from 7 hours ago when we first checked it.
There are $10,000 tickets too. Crazy.

What a bummer. It's still so far out, and with the possibility of cancelations it is hard enough as it is to plan for UFC events in advance... and now you've gotta pay double prices and shit apparently
That took time, UK UFC tickets usually sellout on the 1st day. Also Viagogo is a reseller site, they bulk buy tickets and sell them for like 5x the price, they also have scammed people in the past
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.viagogo.co.uk
1.9/10 after 27,000 reviews lol

giphy.gif

Khabib will sell big now if the opponent is right. I am not sure if fighting against Poirier would sell that well. We'll find out soon enough.

Man it must be great to have more money than god and everybody else combined in the history of the universe.

Man it must be great to have more money than god and everybody else combined in the history of the universe.
I heard that it only gets you so far

More money more problems...Biggie said

Words Khabib and out in the title got me "oh shit here we go again" for a second.

Meh I'd rather have "normal" money and lots of "real" family and friends.

The pressure on Khabib must be huge. He has seemingly the whole Muslim world pinning their hopes on him + his father in his corner for the first time + his family lives in a part of the world where any warlord disappointed with his performance can literally crush them.

The pressure on Khabib must be huge. He has seemingly the whole Muslim world pinning their hopes on him + his father in his corner for the first time + his family lives in a part of the world where any warlord disappointed with his performance can literally crush them.

he can finally fight in an arena that doesnt allow women, he should feel right at home

he can finally fight in an arena that doesnt allow women, he should feel right at home

Meh, on the one hand you have a system that seems medieval, on the other hand you end up with less whores.

Meh, on the one hand you have a system that seems medieval, on the other hand you end up with less whores.

I would rather have some slutty women around than live in an Islamic shit hole.

Back