UFC 241 Post-Fight Press Conference

Man, Nate is sounding, well, not mature, but not as mentally challenged as usual. He's being respectful, listening to questions and kinda trying to answer them. I'm impressed.
And they say weed is harmless... the Diaz bros are examples that it’s not

nate is soo high right now during the conference hahaha

Nate going off!! Hahahahahaha this guy is so fucking money.

Do yourself a favor and watch Nate post fight press conference

90% of Cali looks and sounds exactly like Nate. Slurred speech, a random string of profanities, constantly looking for a fight, yet always broke.

Nate is a combo of marijuana, brain damage and lack of high school. His street fighter analogy was hilarious though. There were moments where I was like wtf he doesn't know what leverage is....

Last edited:
Nate is a combo of marijuana, brain damage and lack of high school. His street fighter analogy was hilarious though. There were moments where I was like wtf he doesn't know what leverage is....
he deadass doesnt know what leverage is. thats why he was like "..........."

Young Lion is no joke. There's a new contender in the MW division!

What's even funnier is I know what he's getting at when he uses those weird analogies or starts a thought and starts trailing off. I do the same shit sometimes so when everyone else is like "what is he saying" I'm like yeah I know where he's going with that. He knows his shit, he's just not good at articulating it. Not sure if that says more about him or me though lol.

Nate crazy af . Reminds me a bit on Allen Iverson Stipe, as humble as always.

I thought Costa won the first 2 rounds. I got him 29-28. . . I’m sad Nate Diaz called out Jorge Masvidal. I’d rather see Nate Diaz vs. Tony Ferguson. Jorge Masvidal should fight Leon Edwards

Back