UFC 241 card looks like trash

Lol it's all good T.S, I just assume a lot of these posters came in here to hate on the thread, seen you were actually joking but were still in hatin mode, so thus had to hate on you anyway....I wouldn't pay to much mind to haters, there is a lot on this forum.

Since when is speaking the truth mad? You have no life dude. Your life consists of posting on sherdog. Nothing wrong with that, just embrace it.
Don't be mad because I have a job where I can post on Sherdog all day.

This thread was a failed attempt at being funny. I guess it sounded much better in your pea head.

But it's aight. We all make bad threads. No need to get offended when people point it out.

Lol it's all good T.S, I just assume a lot of these posters came in here to hate on the thread, seen you were actually joking but were still in hatin mode, so thus had to hate on you anyway....I wouldn't pay to much mind to haters, there is a lot on this forum.

he obviously didnt read the OP but wants to act like he did. Snasom

I wouldnt even expect this card to do 100K buys with Stipe headlining it, pettis and Diaz are both past their primes and Yoel and Costa looked out of shape..... Said no one, ever. What you guys think?

easily the biggest card of the ESPN+ era. Top three fights are so killer that the rest of the card really doesn't need much else, but there are still some good fights on there.

If you think 241 will do 100K buys then what do you think 243 will do? I think 241 will be strong due to the return of Diaz and DC vs Stipe 2 is a pretty big fight. I would expect it to be in the range of 400k to 500k buys. Now 243, that will be a guaranteed 100k to 125k buys.

I'm excited for this card. And also after Saturday, the MSG November card and end of year card should shape up quickly and I would anticipate those cards to be stacked with at least 2 title fights each, possibly 3, and the return of Conner, Jones, Tony Fergusen, Max Holloway, Frankie at 135, with also likely fights of Colby vs Usman, Nunes vs Randamie.

Back