UFC 240.. what's the main card gonna look like?

I'm assuming Ortega or Zabit would be the fill-in in case of injury.

if they're booking this fight so that there's an alternate fighter / injury replacement, they'd be better off booking Zabit vs. Yair.

Ortega's already fought both Max and Frankie, and no one's clamoring for either of those rematches any time soon.

Zabit vs. Frankie could be tricky considering that Ali manages both of them.

I can see 240 being one of those PPV's that get cancelled because they can't fill the card and 241 becomes 240 and we just end up with a week off. Cards taking place before and after it are filling up and 240 has one fight..

Max vs Edgar
Ortega vs Zabit
Cyborg vs ??????

Probably nothing too big underneath that

Didn't even see it. I ask the mods to delete that other thread and keep mine since it is way better.

I mean 1) the card you've proposed is far inferior, 2) "the Asian girl" has a name -- Zhang Weili -- and she's the sixth-ranked fighter in the world, so you may want to learn that one, and 3) it's already well documented that Garbrandt was lined up for a fight in Sacramento in July, but his management team wants him to take more time off, so the mods can do with it what they want.

BOOM ROASTED!

I mean 1) the card you've proposed is far inferior, 2) "the Asian girl" has a name -- Zhang Weili -- and she's the sixth-ranked fighter in the world, so you may want to learn that one, and 3) it's already well documented that Garbrandt was lined up for a fight in Sacramento in July, but his management team wants him to take more time off, so the mods can do with it what they want.

BOOM ROASTED!
<{JustBleed}><{natewhut}>

I like how we both picked Joanna and Welly Zang . Great minds think a like

Max already after that beating last month?

Don't see it happening...

Back