UFC 240.. what's the main card gonna look like?

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
July 27th in Edmonton.
Edgar vs Holloway as the main event. Great headliner but I have a bad feeling it doesnt happen.
Hermansson vs Gastelum as co main?
Joanna vs Asian Girl that's been calling her out
Something from men's BW.. garbrandt?
And open with some weird HW fight.....

What do you guys think? Could be a decent card or a complete wash with one good headliner.. I think they should get a couple good fights on this card cause I have a bad feeling about the main event. So who would you like to see in Edmonton? I though maybe Gaethje could fight there but the only available guy is Conor and that's 100 percent not happening in Canada lol

Canada loves Max, he pretty much has dual citizenship here and the people love him. He fights here a lot so I hope he makes it and kicks the piss outta Edgar

Garbrandt won't be on the card.

UFC wanted him for Sacremento in july but Ali says Cody needs some time to recover from several brutal KO losses

Last edited:
Garbrandt won't be on the card.

UFC wanted him for Sacremento in july but Ali says Cody needs some time to recover from several brutal KO loses
Yeah I agree with that lol seems smart

I wish this guy was still around and fighting on this card.

ocpUSLt.gif

July 27th in Edmonton.
Edgar vs Holloway as the main event. Great headliner but I have a bad feeling it doesnt happen.
Hermansson vs Gastelum as co main?
Joanna vs Asian Girl that's been calling her out
Something from men's BW.. garbrandt?
And open with some weird HW fight.....

What do you guys think? Could be a decent card or a complete wash with one good headliner.. I think they should get a couple good fights on this card cause I have a bad feeling about the main event. So who would you like to see in Edmonton? I though maybe Gaethje could fight there but the only available guy is Conor and that's 100 percent not happening in Canada lol

Canada loves Max, he pretty much has dual citizenship here and the people love him. He fights here a lot so I hope he makes it and kicks the piss outta Edgar

UFC 240 Quick Card *Tapology* (Ortega vs Zabit which is not official as co-main)

Please, put Elias on that card

I fear that with how good 239 and 241 look, UFC 240, of course a Max Holloway headlined card, will be pretty weak, and will only be top heavy in terms of Main and Co-Main.

Max usually gets pretty weak cards, his only 2 good cards were 217, and 236 to a degree. 239 and 241 have all the big names, and even Woodley has been reduced to Free TV.

I fear that with how good 239 and 241 look, UFC 240, of course a Max Holloway headlined card, will be pretty weak, and will only be top heavy in terms of Main and Co-Main.

Max usually gets pretty weak cards, his only 2 good cards were 217, and 236 to a degree. 239 and 241 have all the big names, and even Woodley has been reduced to Free TV.

Yeah he fought in Saskatchewan of all places. hehe

Thought hermansson was waiting till fall as UFC is supposed to have a card close to his home.
Weidman is ready to go again isn't he? Book him against either Brunson or Jared or them against each other.
A hw scrap seems right. black beast? Blaydes?

I'm assuming Ortega or Zabit would be the fill-in in case of injury.

They have finally been trying to put at least some effort into doing stuff like this,even though they could do better.We been saying it for years.

Back