UFC 240 Holloway vs Edgar

Look at the absolute state of Frota. What a mess, if bad tats won fights she would be -1000.

At current prices I think I’m leaning Kyle Stewart but I dunno if I’ll bet

Size and reach advantage. Stays is guys faces. Been training at mma lab working on his wrestling l. Big welterweight

Koch moving up. Literally Training at home

At current prices I think I’m leaning Kyle Stewart but I dunno if I’ll bet

Size and reach advantage. Stays is guys faces. Been training at mma lab working on his wrestling l. Big welterweight

Koch moving up. Literally Training at home
Pretty big skill differential though. Koch at +135 was the place to be.
Chance obviously isn't a total bum but he rolled Stewart easily.
I like Koch sub at +550 as well.

Also thinking about looking into Pantoja and Figueiredo

Pantoja has been a guy I’ve always underrated

Nope. I just have a couple dogs parlayed w Max TKO

Fuck, I hate being on the opposite end of you on ME's.

Last week I was on Leon, and after seeing your pick and your parlay hinging on him, I almost switched sides.

As I sit here in the sauna on 300mg of edibles trying to analyze this fight for the 21st time, I still think that it's going to be way closer than people think.

When's the last time we saw a wrestler as relentless, and with cardio as good as Edgar, try to grind on Max?

Not to mention Max may come in a slight bit gunshy after his last fight, and Frankie mixes in his strikes with TD's better than almost anyone else.

If Frankie, and this is a big IF, gets Max down at all in the first round, even if Max pops back up, that's going to linger in Max's mind and create more opportunities for Frankie to strike.

I could be 100% wrong, and Max could show us he has great TDD, and obliterate Frankie standing and put him away in the 3rd. I honestly wouldn't be shocked or all that upset, Max is such a likeable guy.

But he hasn't fought a wrestler the caliber of Frankie, nor has he fought anyone with the cardio of Frankie.

I almost wish he had fought Mendes in his prime before the suspension, just to see how his wrestling defense has improved since his early UFC fights.

Chad has a stronger power double, and an arguably stronger top game than Edgar does, but it would be a decent benchmark to reference.

A lot of people on Frankie think this is going to look like his fight with Yair, but I strongly disagree. Max has a MUCH better striking game than Yair, better cardio, and if he gets taken down, he will get back up.

I think Frankie has the opportunity to steal rounds early, and edge out a close decision.

Or get obliterated and retire. But I still see value here.

Best of luck Max backers. It is what it is regardless of the result.

As I sit here in the sauna on 300mg of edibles

Is that a good time? I would assume it would get a little hairy.

And doesn't your phone get completely messed in there? I try not to but when I bring mine in my sauna, even for a little while, it's schizo for days.

What's your record? I lasted 5 complete minutes (there were sand dials on the walls) in a Hungarian sauna in Budapest at 97C. Was only myself and 2 senior Hungarians (I assume) who tanked it in there for a good 10 min. I was impressed because I'm at like 5-6 per week and know the game I think. My heart was ready to burst through my fucking chest and I couldn't really see right, ears buzzing, until I made it in to the cold pool. Would recommend.

edit: Max gonna win via Max.

Is that a good time? I would assume it would get a little hairy.

And doesn't your phone get completely messed in there? I try not to but when I bring mine in my sauna, even for a little while, it's schizo for days.

What's your record? I lasted 5 complete minutes (there were sand dials on the walls) in a Hungarian sauna in Budapest at 97C. Was only myself and 2 senior Hungarians (I assume) who tanked it in there for a good 10 min. I was impressed because I'm at like 5-6 per week and know the game I think. My heart was ready to burst through my fucking chest and I couldn't really see right, ears buzzing, until I made it in to the cold pool. Would recommend.

edit: Max gonna win via Max.

My gym has 3 infrared saunas that are set @ 115F, a long with a steam room.

I can't last more than 5 minutes in the steam room, which is more like a traditional sauna.

My old gym(24 hour fitness) had a really hot sauna, not sure if it was quite 97C but definitely way hotter than 115F like these, and my heart would feel like it was going to explode after 7 minutes. My arms would go numb too.

I can stay in the IR sauna sweating my ass off for an hour. It doesn't effect my phone, aside from making it a bit harder to type.

I don't know the exact science behind infrared saunas, but from what I've read that a lot more effective.

I workout high all the time, so my heart can handle it. But if i was this high in a traditional sauna, I'd go out like Zyzz.

Honestly plausible that Cyborg is a better grappler than Spencer

My gym has 3 infrared saunas that are set @ 115F, a long with a steam room.

I can't last more than 5 minutes in the steam room, which is more like a traditional sauna.

My old gym(24 hour fitness) had a really hot sauna, not sure if it was quite 97C but definitely way hotter than 115F like these, and my heart would feel like it was going to explode after 7 minutes. My arms would go numb too.

I can stay in the IR sauna sweating my ass off for an hour. It doesn't effect my phone, aside from making it a bit harder to type.

I don't know the exact science behind infrared saunas, but from what I've read that a lot more effective.

I workout high all the time, so my heart can handle it. But if i was this high in a traditional sauna, I'd go out like Zyzz.
Rogan has Rhonda Patrick on quite often. Recommend those eps for sauna info. She’s very knowledgeable, cites actual science and all that.
I’ve never used IR, just traditional. Different heat, so that makes sense your phone works in there. Yeah trad gets wayyy hotter. 97C was so hot I couldn’t touch the bench and had to sit on my sandals. Mine at home gets to mayyybe 80C and that’s an intense 20 min.

Rogan has Rhonda Patrick on quite often. Recommend those eps for sauna info. She’s very knowledgeable, cites actual science and all that.
I’ve never used IR, just traditional. Different heat, so that makes sense your phone works in there. Yeah trad gets wayyy hotter. 97C was so hot I couldn’t touch the bench and had to sit on my sandals. Mine at home gets to mayyybe 80C and that’s an intense 20 min.

I actually signed up for this gym membership a few months ago after watching his podcast with Rhonda(my apartment gym doesn't have a sauna).

Fascinating stuff, and I legitimately feel so much better on the days I use the sauna as opposed to the days when I don't.

It helps tremendously with anxiety and it actually helps with my cardio as well.

I'm an avid hiker, when I'm 14,000ft up in the mountains, my heart pounds due to the elevation. So getting in the sauna to raise my HR for an hour 5 days a week has actually helped with that.

inject some of that -165 Tsarukyan into my veins

Apparently B365 has Holloway KO/TKO/DQ in round 4 at -130.

Can anyone confirm? If so that's incredibly, incredibly odd.

This is the only card in the past year that I'm only playing the main event.

I usually try to avoid playing the ME, and focus on other value bets on the card.

I do have a tiny bit on Spencer at +430, but just 10$, .1u. I think Cyborg walks her down and finishes her in rd2 at the latest, will probably hedge with Cyborg KO.

Any UK guys recommend an online bookie other than 365? (just got limited to fuck)

365 was great as not only could you livebet but you could also cash out during fights if you didn't like how things were going (did this last weekend, cashed out RDA for a small loss and jumped on Leon after rd 2), which other books can you do this on?

Good luck with the bets this weekend y'all. Not seeing any lines I like pre-fight so probably a strictly Live Bet card for me.

Back