Media UFC 240 Embedded Episode 1

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

On Episode 1 of UFC 240 Embedded, featherweight champion and honorary Canadian Max Holloway lands in Edmonton and gets starstruck at a car show. Former lightweight champion Frankie Edgar balances work in the gym with family fun. Featherweight contender Felicia Spencer gets her body ready to stay up late and fight legend Cris Cyborg. UFC 240 Embedded is an all-access, behind-the-scenes video blog leading up to the featherweight title fight taking place Saturday, July 27 on Pay-Per-View.

Max is just a chill cool guy

Plus he's going to smash Frankie

im afraid to find out what "manscaped" is.

Edgar is going to shock the world.

I think he definitely can. He's had a whole year to recover from the Ortega knockout so he should be pretty fresh going into this. Max just came out of a war with one of the hardest punchers at LW. You never know how that chin will hold up. I don't think it's cracked, but I don't think he should take that kind of punishment ever again if he wants a long successful career.

Frankie is definitely the better wrestler & arguably has the cardio edge. I don't see him gassing out like Ortega & Aldo did

Max is just a chill cool guy

Plus he's going to smash Frankie

You think he KOs Edgar?

I think he definitely can. He's had a whole year to recover from the Ortega knockout so he should be pretty fresh going into this. Max just came out of a war with one of the hardest punchers at LW. You never know how that chin will hold up. I don't think it's cracked, but I don't think he should take that kind of punishment ever again if he wants a long successful career.

Frankie is definitely the better wrestler & arguably has the cardio edge. I don't see him gassing out like Ortega & Aldo did

You think he KOs Edgar?

I think he gets the TKO, within 3 rounds

This card has no steam

KF_up_pB.jpeg

I like Holloway. Too bad he has to get Mauled by Edgar. 2019 will be a horrible year for Holloway.

Max should win this fight, and could finish Edgar. Edgar's past his best, and I think Max is one of the very rare fighters that can match his pace, and cardio, and possibly even exceed it.

Edgar is going to shock the world.
Would be nothing shocking about Edgar winning this; he has the stamina and the wrestling to make it an ugly fight for Max. Nevertheless I think Max is going to piece him up with straight punches from the outside. Key is how much damage Frankie can take when he moves in close.

Great main event but the rest of card has zero juice

Sucks. I want them both to win.

Edgar 3 round stoppage. It might look like the Yaie fight.

What happens to this ppv if one of them has to pull out with a bad weight cut or injury...

After the loss to Dustin, impossible for me to get excited about Max fighting. Sorry can't do it..

Great main event but the rest of card has zero juice
I agree, the Price vs. Neal fight is the only other fight on the card that has the potential to get all kinds of crazy.

Back