PBP UFC 239: Jones vs. Santos - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

It's unfortunate Marreta injured his leg that early. If the fight was that close, he could have taken the W.

Btw, didn't like the fight. Both fighters were too cautious and there were little exchanges.

yes, Brazilians have a belt system.

It's just real fucking weird when someone talks about muay thai belts because it never existed before. Automatically states how unauthentic it is to 'real' muay thai.

Should have parlayd Jones, Nunes, Chiesa and Jan

Got no bets going this whole event came outta nowhere for me

Easy fuckin money

Yes wouldn't want life to get in the way of your drug use.

It usually does not, weed is life for a cancer patient like me

What’s your drug of choice?
You’re Probably one of those uppidy caffeine guzzlers I bet.

It's just real fucking weird when someone talks about muay thai belts because it never existed before. Automatically states how unauthentic it is to 'real' muay thai.

it's existed in Brazil for a while now

Jones was clearly off cycle for this fight. Picojones wins the rematch.

dude, with all due respect, go eat a bag of dicks. Honestly, you're making an issue of something that isn't an issue to the person who the conversation is directed towards. lol mind your own business, not everyone needs saving captain.

nobody is saving anything, i didn't make a big deal, and if you wanted it to be private there is a thing called PRIVATE MESSAGING SOMEONE.

don't be mad cuz your boy Askren got slept jesus christ you fuckin mutt.

nobody is saving anything, i didn't make a big deal, and if you wanted it to be private there is a thing called PRIVATE MESSAGING SOMEONE.

don't be mad cuz your boy Askren got slept jesus christ you fuckin mutt.

Uhh you made multiple posts about something unrelated to you at all that wasn’t harmful to anyone including the person who was being spoken to, so yes you did.

And what does that have to do with anything? I don’t give a fuck who wins n loses those fuckin fighters don’t pay my bills.

Santos won 1,2 and 5 AFAIC, but with the 2nd being so close it's hard to call it a robbery. Jon Jones knows he won that fight thanks to an injured opponent and possibly two sympathetic judges, though. He did not impress.

@Wadtucket Yeah WAD ... what gives :rolleyes:
tenor.gif
Beating on poor little innocent me!
Big man on campus..
We were promised main event tittehs

Card would have been perfect if Santos won.

He earned it imo especially with a busted knee since round 2.

Luke Cockhold brutally KOd is a nice cherry tho

Fun card. I think Santos won but it was close and I hate Jones so who knows. Jones with another sticker snoozefest. Good kickboxers like Walker and Rakic will be a problem match up for Jones.

So glad Askren got KTFO in such a brutal way. It was so funny. Also Rockhold still didn't learn any striking defense, keeping his chin up in the air. So nice to see Cockhold sleep again.

Props to Nunes, such a killer. And nobody left for her in that division, she can just keep on smashing fools until she retires.

Good night of picks too

58831-1678274.png

Uhh you made multiple posts about something unrelated to you at all that wasn’t harmful to anyone including the person who was being spoken to, so yes you did.

And what does that have to do with anything? I don’t give a fuck who wins n loses those fuckin fighters don’t pay my bills.

i made 2 posts concerning you asking a question IN A PUBLIC FORUM, that means ANYONE WHO SEES IT CAN COMMENT ON IT. i didn't mean to offend your feelings or protect or whatever you think i was trying to do for Clementine.

i simply stated, if you treat everyone the same, WHY does it matter if Clementine is a man or a woman? that's it. you're all wound up about something if you reply to someone who didn't mean any harm with "eat a bag a dicks"

you sure cared about Askren getting deaded when you argued over 2 pages with that Korman dude about Askren's credentials and whatever. but now that i see that you're a sensitive person i'll remember not to talk to you again before you flip your lid.

have a good day and take care of yourself.

Santos clearly won so that was a stain on an otherwise good card, but I haven't seen any updates. Is Askren alive?

i made 2 posts concerning you asking a question IN A PUBLIC FORUM, that means ANYONE WHO SEES IT CAN COMMENT ON IT. i didn't mean to offend your feelings or protect or whatever you think i was trying to do for Clementine.

i simply stated, if you treat everyone the same, WHY does it matter if Clementine is a man or a woman? that's it. you're all wound up about something if you reply to someone who didn't mean any harm with "eat a bag a dicks"

you sure cared about Askren getting deaded when you argued over 2 pages with that Korman dude about Askren's credentials and whatever. but now that i see that you're a sensitive person i'll remember not to talk to you again before you flip your lid.

have a good day and take care of yourself.

I dont care about who wins or loses but its laughable to suggest hes not "ufc elite" level when he just beat Robbie. Unlike most of Sherdog, I don't think people are cans or overrated if they lose once. Recency bias isn't a thing I subscribe to.

And regardless if its on a public forum, what difference does it make to you? It impacts your life none so perhaps stick to worrying about things that actually matter if you're going to pick an argument.

People think their opinions matter, lol. Internet makes everyone think they're a hero n have a voice that needs to be heard.

or Thiago would have tried something crazy giving his back ala Weidman vs Rockhold and then gotten smashed into next week.

Even in defeat, this loss was a really good showing for Thiago.
You could be right there. Still don't understand why JBJ didn't go for a takedown. Sure, beating someone on his own game is aweome but not if you come this close to a draw.

Someone PM me a link to the full card, I wanna watch and enjoy this all over again!

Overall that was a decent card lots of finishes..

Back