UFC 237 Namajunas vs Andrade

Said Nurmagomedov out, Raoni Barcelos now face peruvian Carlos Huachin (making his ufc debut). There goes a nice spot, loved Barcelos ML @-138

Fights I like and how I see each ending have not placed any bets yet but of course all EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!
Gato+275(Sub2)
Moraes+120(Dec)
Carilona-150(Dec)
Guida-550(Dec)
Correria+187(Dec)
Moises-155(Sub2)
Spann-160(Dec)
Trinaldo+124(Dec)
Starpolli-115(Dec)
Volkanoski+115(Ko2)
Silva+127(Dec)
Namajunas-102(Dec)

ALL EASY MONEY BETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Said Nurmagomedov out, Raoni Barcelos now face peruvian Carlos Huachin (making his ufc debut). There goes a nice spot, loved Barcelos ML @-138

Here he is. Has vicious stand up.

anyone have any strong leanings on the aldo x volkanovski. For me rn, I am leaning aldo mainly on the fact that alex probably does not have anyone similar to train with that explosive skill set/aggression. Aldo tdd is good, if volkanovski decides to wrestle. Only possible edge for alex might be him keying on some striking tendencies of aldo, but that is not something that we know atm.
Volk gonna ko him RD2

Here he is. Has vicious stand up.

My favourite is the fight he taps out to a kneebar, his opponent let's go of the submission and the ref lets them carry on. Man of character.

I actually really like Alexander’s chances against Jose IF the fight wasn’t in Brazil. The location makes me extremely wary to bet on him. Same thing for Cannonier - I think he beats a worn down Anderson but not sure if he does it in Brazil

Same thing with Rose now that I think about it

The whole “in Brazil” thing makes me want to avoid betting on this entire card. I’m sure I’ll lose a robbery of a decision in one of the above fights and want to eat glass.

Moraes should be like -150/200 against Warlley IMO.

What if the fight keeps standing? Sergios stand up is pretty Basic.
So's Alves, IMO. Moraes' striking isn't pretty, but he's aggressive, has pretty-good power and will keep coming forward.

So's Alves, IMO. Moraes' striking isn't pretty, but he's aggressive, has pretty-good power and will keep coming forward.
I Remember Moraes looked pretty bad in his last fight

I Remember Moraes looked pretty bad in his last fight
Martin's a pretty-different stylistic matchup than Warlley, and Moraes still had his moments there.

Martin's a pretty-different stylistic matchup than Warlley, and Moraes still had his moments there.
I just remember thinking that Sergio didn’t look like his usual self. I didn’t think it was the style match up I just remember him looking particularly bad.

There may have been a reason for it I just can’t remember. Don’t know if he had some kind of issue at camp or something

I got Aldo at 1.80 in Brazil in a 3 rounds fight against a Chad Mendes clone

Never thought we would get close to pick em odds for Aldo after the last 2 wins but the doubt is still there I guess

I got Aldo at 1.80 in Brazil in a 3 rounds fight against a Chad Mendes clone

Never thought we would get close to pick em odds for Aldo after the last 2 wins but the doubt is still there I guess
Aldo is going to murder him, second round Ko.

Back