Media UFC 236: Seasonal Press Conference

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
image.png

12 p.m. ET at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, featuring White and champions Jon Jones, Amanda Nunes, Henry Cejudo, and Rose Namajunas, as well as the respective challengers, Thiago Santos, Holly Holm, Marlon Moraes, and Jessica Andrade.

UFC Rochester headliners Rafael dos Anjos and Kevin Lee will also be in attendance, as will UFC Stockholm headliners Alexander Gustafsson and Anthony Smith.

The press release notes that more athletes are expected to be added to the schedule.

This should be fun.

tenor.gif

Huh, I thought Askren was invited. I'm hoping Lee gonna raise some pulses, otherwise its going to be a boring press.

That should make for one hell of a mediocer press conference. Maybe Cejudo and Moraes will get into it a little bit

Besides Askren, the rest should be an absolute snooze fest. Expect a lot of forced ‘beef’ & low IQ insults.

They better have Colby and Snoozeman there and announce their fight.

Will masvidal be there to be a verbal punchbag for Askren? And he can do his “imma tough guy act”?

Nate gonna get a fight and come to the presser late again

Thanks for making this, I was surprised there wasn't a PBP thread

Don’t forget it’s usually an hour loop of how the ufc invented the octagon before the press conference actually starts

Dude how long i have to wait? I cant endure anymore. I need these fights.

Hey buddy how about putting the start time in the OP!

Instead of lying why don't they just add 30 minutes to the official time of press conferences?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back