UFC 236 Holloway vs Poirier 2 predictions

kozlov23

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Ufc 236 predictions please subscribe is you like the content.

quick picks - holloway by decision or tko. And Kelvin Gastelum by decision.

I think Kelvin is gonna shock us with a round 1 win. Max, I agree tko or all 5 rounds who knows with him.

I think Dustin will survive round 1 and MAYBE round 2. Then max will turn into the terminator and walk him down and TKO him.

I also think Kelvin wins easy

I got a parlay on both.

Here already have tons of threads about 236 predictions I dont think you will earn subscribers or viewers plus every sherdogger is a predictioner

Max does what max does and just completely overwhelms you until you can’t continue. Max tko round 4

Israel vs gas will look like Israel vs Tavares. Israel by clear 1 sided decision

Holloway gets a restraining order
Gastelum misses weight
Israel gets caught by USADA

Oh you meant fight predictions...

Edit: nice hairline. Sherdog will love you.

Max - UD, maybe late TKO......there's no overlooking Dustins toughness, but can he really match and withstand Max's output? Imo no.

Kelvin - KO 4..... Izzy is fast and has great footwork which will keep him stick and moving for the first half of the fight. But Kelvin can eat whatever he throws and ultimately walks him down and finds his chin.

Kelvin is a +145 underdog at the moment as well for those who enjoy wagering.

Poirer will do better than most think.

Only prediction I’m making : FOTY.
Yes seriously. Will bump at end of the year.

I think Dustin will survive round 1 and MAYBE round 2. Then max will turn into the terminator and walk him down and TKO him.

I also think Kelvin wins easy

I got a parlay on both.

Did you also throw some bucks and combine the 2 bets to multiply your winnings?

cant tell if you are trolling.

thats the only way i bet it. A parlay lol

Normally I am a very sarcastic guy but as I am not a native speaker I did not know that you call the combination of single bets a parlay :) So no trolling!

Max - UD, maybe late TKO......there's no overlooking Dustins toughness, but can he really match and withstand Max's output? Imo no.

Kelvin - KO 4..... Izzy is fast and has great footwork which will keep him stick and moving for the first half of the fight. But Kelvin can eat whatever he throws and ultimately walks him down and finds his chin.

Kelvin is a +145 underdog at the moment as well for those who enjoy wagering.
Interesting. I feel that the longer the fight goes the more it favors Israel. Israel is not gonna let Kelvin coast. If it makes it to round 4, I feel Adesanya will have total control and Kelvin's power will have faded.

nteresting. I feel that the longer the fight goes the more it favors Israel. Israel is not gonna let Kelvin coast. If it makes it to round 4, I feel Adesanya will have total control and Kelvin's power will have faded.

Hehe definitely interesting. We'll find out very soon :)

Back