PBP UFC 236: Holloway vs. Poirier 2 - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT

I dont hate Dustin, but I dont feel hes all that great tbh.

He wins mostly on his size and strength. Hes gonna get mauled by Khaib

This is the reason Jones regret calling out HW Miocic.. and started calling out MW Adesanya.

Props to Max to go up a weight class.

CmxhlDwVMAAU1dl.jpg
except middle weight Izzy called him out first.

Jon would eat him alive.

no thanks, I had to suck off [B]@Oeshon[/B] for 6 years to get this, Its never coming off.

we can wager $20 and have a mod escrow though.

Hahaha. Think he'll make me a Dustin Avi for a Handy?

I'll get back to you on that $ bet, I kinda live payceck to paycheck, every dollar counts for me. We'll see how I'm doing then.

Max was just too small ...... max better skilled but could cause no damage
Yeah that game plan of absorbing shots and throwing volume is going to be a hard sell at 155. You need some pop to get some respect.

Hahaha. Think he'll make me a Dustin Avi for a Handy?

I'll get back to you on that $ bet, I kinda live payceck to paycheck, every dollar counts for me. We'll see how I'm doing then.

i live day to day so I might have nothing to wager then either.

How about we just enjoy the fights and let whoever the best man is, win, because honestly, none of those dudes are paying my bills. Fuck'Im

and it depends, do you have soft, moisturized hands? Firm Grip? He needs a grip like Big Nog's.

I love Max but i am kinda glad he lost go back to 145 and reign supreme

nobody he beats him at 145!

Overall that was a good card the main and co main delivered plus a few gud prelims to!

Lmao he's on his ass in 30 seconds and tapping by the 3rd.

Khabib beats both these guys in the same night. Give him Ferguson for a challenge.

We dont know until they fight

I always root for my Southern boys. They always talk about Mexican tough and Hawaiian tough, they always be shafting Southern tough. <3>

The South is back on the map. Dustin is genuinely a good person. He does alot through his foundation for the people of Louisiana.

Max has no power at 155

Dustin was eating those punches for breakfast

Max is best at 145

Weidman, the guy who's 1-4 in his last 5, and was tko'd in all 4 losses since USADA came into the picture is going to eat Adesanya? Okay, sure bud. Weidman isn't going to sniff a title shot, so this conversation is a mute point.

But anyway, what's is gonna take for Adesanya to not be overrated? Hm? First Vettori was too hard of a fight, then Tavares was supposed to man handle him and out-experience him, then Brunson was gonna put his lights out, then Silva was gonna show him what a true striker is and last but not least, Gastellum was supposed to run through him with that dynamite left and takedowns, drowning Adesanya on the ground, while Adesanya's pillow fists weren't going to remotely hurt him. So keep moving those goal posts! I guess he'll have to move up to HW and beat DC so he won't be overrated anymore.
I never said any of this, then I continue saying that he is OVERRATED with all letters without a fear or doubt. Just mark my words and remember it when the hype train derails. I will be there watching.
giphy.webp

:D

And again, even I hating Weidman so much, he eats Adesanya with whatever you want. You name it.

Idk anymore, Conor is not active and is partying like an asshole way too much from a fans view...typically when this is the case the fighter does not come back at their best and I feel a glimpse of that was shown vs Khabib as he did not look himself. Perhaps alcohol and drugs being alcohol and drugs have begun to do their job on his body and mind and this occurrence is a fact.

Also....at this point its hard to know if Conor will ever fight in his prime again, which is a crime against the sport of MMA.

I feel that if the re matched Poirier would out heart Conor if he could survive the early onslaught.

Don't be a prisoner of the moment.

Unless DP goes for the takedown, it's lights out. DP is a counter-puncher but against Conor, he'd have to press the issue which walks straight into Conor's gameplan.

Back