UFC 236: Awesome WW prospect to watch tonight in the prelims

There was already a thread about this guy, and as I mentioned there, he's fought four guys who have never won an MMA fight and I believe only 2 who have winning records (neither of which is impressive).

He's fought nobody who could even be a sparring partner for Griffin.

Maybe he'll be champ someday, who knows, but there's no reason for him to have any hype until he beats someone who can actually put up some resistance.
Just to mention -- I've seen post at Russian social media, words from Griffin's interview, that Zelim trained at the same gym as Griffin and Zelim during sparrings was trying to hurt people and for that behaviour he was kicked out of the gym.

The whole card is great. The main event and the co-main events should be great.

But I am also really excited about one fight on the prelims tonight. Keep an eye out for this man:

1496171906unnamed.jpg

Zelim Imadaev - A Chechen fighter with boxer base that has 8 fights and 8 KO victories. This man has some bombs in his hands. Here's a highlight reel for you.

Also I really hope Krylov can recover from his loss last time out.

You have been spamming Russian fighter threads lately,so I don't feel bad for saying I told you so (despite me being a long time ACB etc. live watcher).Guy is super entertaining and I can't wait to see him again,and for sure a prospect but jeez what a mess that guy is on a technical level.Toughness through the roof,but not an "awesome" prospect. He's an awesome prospect for entertainment lol,that's it,like Mike Perry.Just tons of holes.Awesome prospects have good fundamentals at least and I did pick Griffin by decision despite Griffin being a mid to low level UFC fighter in this thread and on Tapology and Griffin is like meh.
57504-1569024.png

And you can check my profile i'm #2 all time pick% (12k amateur picks kills %) there over 30K picks and #1 just cherry picks everything.

You have been spamming Russian fighter threads lately,so I don't feel bad for saying I told you so.Guy is super entertaining and I can't wait to see him again,and for sure a prospect but jeez what a mess that guy is on a technical level.Toughness through the roof,but not an "awesome" prospect. He's an awesome prospect for entertainment lol,that's it,like Mike Perry.Just tons of holes.Awesome prospects have good fundamentals at least and I did pick Griffin by decision despite Griffin being a mid to low level UFC fighter in this thread and on Tapology and Griffin is like meh.
57504-1569024.png

And you can check my profile i'm #2 all time there over 30K picks and #1 just cherry picks everything.

Agreed. And a hotheaded as well. Reckless and doesn't listen to his corner. Has a lot to learn.

I don't remember spamming threads and also I don't remember when you told me so though;).

Agreed. And a hotheaded as well. Reckless and doesn't listen to his corner. Has a lot to learn.

I don't remember spamming threads and also I don't remember when you told me so thoughtcrimes ;).

But holy shit that was awesome :D

In this thread earlier today I picked Griffin by decision,so I was saying I told you so.

He was the better fighter. This is a classic example of how the 10 point must system is flawed for MMA.

Back