PBP UFC 235: Jones vs. Smith Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Askren got scooped up, dropped on his head, concussed and kneed into oblivion. Then was gifted the win. Disgraceful.

Interested to see Marty's gameplan. TWood has excellent TDD

ok here we go co main - not a huge fan of either fighter but i will pick T-Wood

I hate Woodley but he's knocking Usman out. Usman's striking is amateur comparatively and he won't be able to take Woodley down.

Askren got scooped up, dropped on his head, concussed and kneed into oblivion. Then was gifted the win. Disgraceful.
Askren was unconscious and still got an easy takedown and backtake. This just proves he has infinite chin as well as ultra instinct wrestling.

I haven't seen any of Usmans fights since he was on Tuf...

Usman winning this would be comeuppance fit the Askren fight. Fuck herb Dean

Askren was unconscious and still got an easy takedown and backtake. This just proves he has infinite chin as well as ultra instinct wrestling.
Lol. If that's what you saw I guess. I saw him get embarrassed in a fight by Lawler before the ref gifted him the win.

Woodley is a better fighter than Usman all around imo. These next two fights go to the champs.

He got knocked out. Herb didn't call it. He then called a phantom tap

<Dana05> Dana gonna be like it's a mistake but herb dean is the best in the business. Give him a high five for protecting Askren hype and his trade deal.

Some black on black violence coming up

His 30th fight and 15th loss. He is literally a .500 fighter in the UFC.

For an average fighter, yeah that was a good win. Zabit was supposed to be the prospect who everyone should be scared to fight though. He clearly is not that, or anything close to that.
Average? You call Zabit "average"? Jesus man, get a grip. Watch some of his highlights in the UFC and tell what other 'average' UFC fighter could pull off fights like that. There are plenty of people like you around, the pessimists. I remember McGregor after his win over Holloway and how everyone was saying "meh, average fighter at best" and we all saw how his career panned out.

Back