UFC 234 Whittaker vs Gastelum

This will be one of the best cards all-time. Mark my words boys. Fireworks galore! Get your buys in now!

This will be one of the best cards all-time. Mark my words boys. Fireworks galore! Get your buys in now!
I believe in you buddeh let's gittit

Yeah, it sucks. But I'd rather void bets than a dude hiding it and losing because of it.

Tbh there’s really like 3 fighters on the roster that I actually give a fuck about outside of betting and Bobby is one of them. Love the guy, hope he’s all good.

I’m just not feeling so great about how much exposure I have on DLR now. I figured if DLR got upset, Bobby would cover it, and if Bobby got upset, DLR would cover it. No way they both lost. Now...ehhhhh laying ~9.5u on DLR seems risky

For those that cancelled Fight Pass, it looks like you can rejoin and still get the 7 day free trial. I logged in with my same account info and renewed with the same credit card. It still said I have a 7 day trial, so I'll just cancel after this event. I'm sure this won't last forever, but IMO Fight Pass isn't worth having anymore with ESPN+.

I dont even want to watch this card tbh, literally not exited for a single fight on this card, not even the few I bet on.

I prob wont post in the PBP thread so let me just say I think Rosa, Young and Kang win by DEC since I see conventional wisdom is Rosa gets the SUB(it's close for me though). A lot of people prob expect finishes from Kang and Young as well.

For those that cancelled Fight Pass, it looks like you can rejoin and still get the 7 day free trial. I logged in with my same account info and renewed with the same credit card. It still said I have a 7 day trial, so I'll just cancel after this event. I'm sure this won't last forever, but IMO Fight Pass isn't worth having anymore with ESPN+.
You dont watch TKO, Cage Warriors, glory, etc?

You dont watch TKO, Cage Warriors, glory, etc?

I'm pretty much UFC, Bellator, WSOF, and AXS fights. I've got to draw the line somewhere man! I get enough shit for having events on almost every weekend.

I'm pretty much UFC, Bellator, WSOF, and AXS fights. I've got to draw the line somewhere man! I get enough shit for having events on almost every weekend.
Lol fair enough. That's pretty much where I'm at if at all. Just mad at myself for keeping fight pass.

Same thing man, I got all my credit locked up on Lando early, knowing it would get wider and it was an early fight anyway. Guess I won't have much else going on with this card.

Plus I suspect being promoted to co-main means Lando will probably fight 90% more stupid than he would have on the undercard :mad:

Well, I have plenty of money down on the fights I wanted with other books but was hoping to withdraw some from that one this week or next. I probably won't even tune in now...

I'm not sure myself but I think EZ, JimGunn, mkess, and a good few other respected cappers here are geezers with families.
Heh, def don’t put myself in the “respected cappers” category, but I’m 37 and have 2 kids.

Edit: I miss Mike around here. Wish he would post more.

Back