PBP UFC 232: Jones vs. Gustafsson II - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Jones is gonna go on the LHW retirement tour part 2 with Defenses against Lil Nog and Shogun.

Book it Dana.

no. what I'm saying is you don't need PPV sales to leave a legacy. let him fight contenders and he can fight a Stipe or Cain in 3 or 4 fights. no need to only make money fights.

in an ideal world - absolutely. but ufc isn't like the big 4 sports with real standings and playoff seeding determining matchups. its all determined by an entertainment company. a stipe fight sounds cool, but i'm not sure if jones' camp would take a stipe fight right now. cain's been dead for 5 years so thats not happening. jones and DC are in a weird spot.

I love Cain, but his performances make me question whether he was on anything at the time, he literally wouldn’t slow down at all over 5 rounds, especially the JDS rematches. Outside of freak one shot KOs, I don’t know who’d beat that version of Cain at HW.
I doubt it was anything anabolic, but maybe EPO which couldn't even be tested for at the time. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt unless anything comes out, though.

in an ideal world - absolutely. but ufc isn't like the big 4 sports with real standings and playoff seeding determining matchups. its all determined by an entertainment company. a stipe fight sounds cool, but i'm not sure if jones' camp would take a stipe fight right now. cain's been dead for 5 years so thats not happening. jones and DC are in a weird spot.
WME era sucks ass. go back to when champs fought contenders. make them defend their title 3 times b4 trying to become champchamp.

He's had way more than 3 drug tests
Yes, but still 0-3 whenever lined up against DC. He also failed several times against Gus this last time around. And the drug test results for 145 against Rashad were suspiciously never released. Supposedly there's some stuff coming out about that soon...

Can someone tell me if Cyborg has some kind of syndrome or somehting? Enlarged testo levels or whatever. But wouldn't she be caught in tests in thta case?
A lot of years of PED use has disfigured her, she once looked quite normal but she ruined it with drugs.

DvpKdnGVsAAuO3C.jpg

Oh BTW a chick fight DELIVERED!

Lots of chick fights have delivered... I think there are more entertaining chick fights than boring ones. LHW and HW is where the real Snorefest is at. Those divisions are so shallow they have one guy in each one, and one of them got popped for peds multiple times.

Back