PBP UFC 232: Jones vs. Gustafsson II - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

id like to see reyes figth once more. and to your point if jones and never been a conor level draw y should he not fight any contenders? if he fights DC again it might do 1,000,000 but probably a bit less. other than the what is there.

thats my point, DC is the only fight that makes sense. DC probably/definitely won't do it (superiority complex with roids/jones killed him twice) , so i have no idea whats left for him. if the goal is draws, might as well do jones/lesnar. anthony smith is talking shit to him on the post-fight and jones is having none of it

I'm just wondering how long they're gonna let him keep testing positive for T-bol? It seems like as long as it doesn't rise to a higher level than it is now, he can keep micro-dosing forever...
Pretty accurate, but the way they worded it it seems that as long as its a "long-term" metabolite then he is okay because the levels can always fluctuate.

Jones ducking HW DC and everyone knows it

You really think Gus would beat Stipe, a fully fit Cain or even a guy like Derrick Lewis? I’m not sure. Bones? Sure, but Gus has never been an exemplary fighter and has struggled often (he was awful in the Jan fight)

I think Gus benefits from having such a large size advantage on most LHWs that wouldn’t exist at HW.

It’s different with DC as he was a HW to begin with and was a close training partner with Cain.
He probably loses to Stipe and then destroys Cain and I'd give Lewis a puncher's chance. Who even knows how much Cain has left? I think Ngannou puts him out cold, assuming Cain even makes it to the cage...

thats my point, DC is the only fight that makes sense. DC probably/definitely won't do it (superiority complex with roids/jones killed him twice) , so i have no idea whats left for him. if the goal is draws, might as well do jones/lesnar. anthony smith is talking shit to him on the post-fight and jones is having none of it
no. what I'm saying is you don't need PPV sales to leave a legacy. let him fight contenders and he can fight a Stipe or Cain in 3 or 4 fights. no need to only make money fights.

I'm just wondering how long they're gonna let him keep testing positive for T-bol? It seems like as long as it doesn't rise to a higher level than it is now, he can keep micro-dosing forever...
In all seriousness it would almost be impossible to take a dose that small (what’s in him) you would need a NASA telescope to cut up a grain of sand size pice of the drug the 500,000 times or whatever it was

DC has had 24 fights and only 9 of them were at LHW.

Derp
You really think Gus would beat Stipe, a fully fit Cain or even a guy like Derrick Lewis? I’m not sure. Bones? Sure, but Gus has never been an exemplary fighter and has struggled often (he was awful in the Jan fight)

I think Gus benefits from having such a large size advantage on most LHWs that wouldn’t exist at HW.

It’s different with DC as he was a HW to begin with and was a close training partner with Cain.

Cain is the only one I could see giving him trouble because of the wrestling and pace but I still favor Gus

The other heavyweights are too slow imo (not that Cain is very fast)

That baby mama was never his wife..
he's married to that white alright

gJXao2B.png

He probably loses to Stipe and then destroys Cain and I'd give Lewis a puncher's chance. Who even knows how much Cain has left? I think Ngannou puts him out cold, assuming Cain even makes it to the cage...

Gus could beat the Cain of today (or what’s left of Cain today) but never would he beat the Cain pre injury proneness.

Pretty accurate, but the way they worded it it seems that as long as its a "long-term" metabolite then he is okay because the levels can always fluctuate.
Seems like it's pretty easy to time the cycle of the micro-dose. I mean it's a micro-dose to begin with, which makes it inherently easier to get away with. Unless he takes it right before the fight, he should be good, especially with the precedent being what it is.

These cunts dismissing DC vs Brock because Brock pissed hot. Then pushing for Jones vs DC.

Fuck off!

Back