UFC 232 Early PPV Numbers

If Jones vs Smith does over 500k, that is a great number for that fight (as of now)

Let's hold off on cementing him as a singular draw

Ronda would sell with shit cards, conor, Brock and GSP all sold and they are the 4 biggest stars they've had.

I'm not a huge RR fan (sorry @HHJ ) but that she certainly done

What Jones is missing as a draw right now is the outside draw.
What i mean is ...
RR brought a large female viewership that only paid for her
Brock has the WWE base
GSP has the Canadian base
Conor brings people that don't know a lot about MMA together for viewing parties

the MMA fanbase cares about Jon, but right now it ends there

That is why Khabibs next PPV will be interesting
If it isn't against Conor, does he have enough draw away from the usual MMA fans?

Lmao mayweather of MMA.

Wait until he sells a million.

Ronda would sell with shit cards, conor, Brock and GSP all sold and they are the 4 biggest stars they've had.

I was not comparing the drawing power dummy. Only the actual things I wrote.

Jon is nowhere near these people for sure.
The post you first quoted by me has these exact words in it. LOL

But I guess you rather overlook everything else I said because you have nothing to counter argument with...

Smh

Last edited:
I'm not a huge RR fan (sorry @HHJ ) but that she certainly done

What Jones is missing as a draw right now is the outside draw.
What i mean is ...
RR brought a large female viewership that only paid for her
Brock has the WWE base
GSP has the Canadian base
Conor brings people that don't know a lot about MMA together for viewing parties

the MMA fanbase cares about Jon, but right now it ends there

That is why Khabibs next PPV will be interesting
If it isn't against Conor, does he have enough draw away from the usual MMA fans?
I could see khabib VS Ferguson selling well but that's really it.

I mean Lewis was on the undercard of the khabib fight yet when he stepped in against cormier it didn't seem like people were interested with the buy rates.

So it'll be interesting to see how khabib goes if he fights Ferguson or someone else.

If Jones vs Smith does over 500k, that is a great number for that fight (as of now)

Let's hold off on cementing him as a singular draw

He is most undoubtedly a singular draw. Especially now and for the foreseeable future.

Hey buddy,
Let's say there is no controversy ahead of time

How many PPV buys do you think?
With them having a card like the Al fight I'd have to say I think it brings in 700k.

This fight will bring out the hardcore MMA fans and I expect a few casuals to sit down and watch it to.

There would be another title fight on it (I'm guessing lower weight or wmma)

With them having a card like the Al fight I'd have to say I think it brings in 700k.

This fight will bring out the hardcore MMA fans and I expect a few casuals to sit down and watch it to.

There would be another title fight on it (I'm guessing lower weight or wmma)

I would think UFC would be very happy with that
Only concern is Khabib pricing himself out by asking for a huge guarantee that UFC will only pay for Conor II

but it is the fight I want to see next

I would think UFC would be very happy with that
Only concern is Khabib pricing himself out by asking for a huge guarantee that UFC will only pay for Conor II

but it is the fight I want to see next
Ali will take care of that.

I think they just pricing themselves out of the conor fight, or going hard to get the most out of a pointless rematch for them.

They really need to do the Ferguson fight, you can't have 2 guys on such crazy runs and not fight.

They've both beaten the who's who of LW.

Time to have a king.

Back