PBP UFC 231: Holloway vs. Ortega - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Blessed

They gave Holloway a POTN and a FOTN. They want to give him extra cash fine, but come on, not at the expense of other fighters you cheap bastards, Gunner deserved a bonus for that sub. More arbitrary UFC stuff

Gunner only wishes he was rollin in that Holloway Money baby!

I still don't know the result of the chick fight. I was watching Lomachenko on ESPN, never saw a thread on it in the first page so I guess nobody else cares either.

I missed the fight arguing with drunk bitches

Max is truly one of the all-time greats. Also, consistently one of the most exciting fighters to watch. What's not to like.

Remember me and tag me anywhere you want cause if that fight ever comes I am completely confident Max won't be able to do this crap you gas him to be. He's excellent.....great volume, arguably GOAT featherweight now....but we already have seen he backs up against guys who hit harder than him...and better.

Who is backing Max up? Surely your not talking about the now ancient 145 fight that went the distance with Conor? Max had single digit professional fights at the time. Not only will I seek you out I'm open to any bet you want. The fight would likely happen at 155 and Conor would get paced so badly. He lost to Nate Diaz. Holloway is now a much better version of that style of fighter.

Holloway vs. McGregor ll in Hawaii. Dana make it happen.

Fight of the Year.

It would have to build a haberdashery to have enough hats to take off to pay these two the due they deserve for that show.

Fight of the Year.

It would have to build a haberdashery to have enough hats to take off to pay these two the due they deserve for that show.
It’s not very often that I’m this eager to watch a fight back. I find it hard to get interested when I already know the outcome, but I can’t wait to watch this one back. Such a war

Who is backing Max up? Surely your not talking about the now ancient 145 fight that went the distance with Conor? Max had single digit professional fights at the time. Not only will I seek you out I'm open to any bet you want. The fight would likely happen at 155 and Conor would get paced so badly. He lost to Nate Diaz. Holloway is now a much better version of that style of fighter.

He lost to Nate at 155 ?

he didn't

Where u at T-City fan Bois Where u at

<{natewhut}>

I think everyone's being more mature than that and giving both props for being warriors ?
I mean, it's not like there was any ill feeling or beef coming into the fight ?

Y u simplez

He lost to Nate at 155 ?

he didn't

lol not officially but even the second fight could have been argued for Nate, but that's besides the point. He lost to Diaz rolling off the couch. But I would be happy to bet anyone Max smashes Conor at 155.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back