PBP UFC 231: Holloway vs. Ortega - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give him 70% chance.. I will give McNugget 5% chance to agree to fight at 145 again. Max will outpace the fuck out of Conor, but the 3rd round he'd be sucking wind.
I’d prefer to see it at 155. They’d both be at a healthier weight, and I’m not sure Conor could even make 145 anymore

I don't care about the cosmetic damage, I want to see a brain scan of Ortega and whether he starts slurring. Nothing that pretty boy deserves more. Concussion symptoms for making fun of Max's concussion symptoms. Poetic justice.

Give him brain damage.

He was making fun of Max? That’s not cool.

Anyone listening to Woodley on the post fight now? He's spot on. P4P one of the smartest fighters in the game today
No, but yeah, he's an insightful guy. He had some meaningful things to say about what was going on in his hometown of Ferguson some years back as well. He's gone a little too far with the heel routine lately, but still a smart guy and a good family man.

I will go further...I'll stop posting for a month plus Av bet.

You still don't get my point. When Conor had one knee out for half the fight he still completely....untouchable by Max. So today ask yourself is Max even better than THAT Conor?

At 27 years old elite fighters are better than they were at 21.

You still don't get my point. When Conor had one knee out for half the fight he still completely....untouchable by Max. So today ask yourself is Max even better than THAT Conor?
Lmao, okay buddy.

Hold onto that green Holloway win, hahahaha.

Sure, I won't post for a month, too. Easy stuff.

At least you'll get to see sunlight after this, hopefully...

Whatever, do you see anyone at 125 performing better against Val than JJ did tonight? My point was this was her hardest test and it was against a strawweight. Idk who has anything for Val at 125
I misinterpreted your original post, it was good stuff, have a like ;).

Dude Max fought in one foot for 2/3 of the fight.
And Connie fucked up his knee turning the wrong way in a scramble.

giphy.gif

No, but yeah, he's an insightful guy. He had some meaningful things to say about what was going on in his hometown of Ferguson some years back as well. He's gone a little too far with the heel routine lately, but still a smart guy and a good family man.
Considering Dana's recent comment's, perhaps he hasn't gone far enough

Yeah ik what you mean, but Jiu Jitsu isn't mainly focused on wrestling. The Gracies are not these high level calibre wrestlers, that's not what they're known for
Like most schools we start on our knees. Maybe he should seek a wrestling coach if he wanted to improve that aspect
<WellThere>

I give him 70% chance.. I will give McNugget 5% chance to agree to fight at 145 again. Max will outpace the fuck out of Conor, but the 3rd round he'd be sucking wind.

Remember me and tag me anywhere you want cause if that fight ever comes I am completely confident Max won't be able to do this crap you gas him to be. He's excellent.....great volume, arguably GOAT featherweight now....but we already have seen he backs up against guys who hit harder than him...and better.

Man, its that cardio. The accuracy. The cardio. Max is unreal.

Fuckin Ortega though, dude has incredible heart.
Its his striking that amazes me the most.
Fluid ,changing levels and consistent as fuck.

diaz didn't wreck a prepared Mac at all....And lol...MAx wouldn't even beat Diaz.
Diaz Finished a well fed, full camp McG, idk what you mean.. second fight was close and another round, Diaz would have finished again.

Remember me and tag me anywhere you want cause if that fight ever comes I am completely confident Max won't be able to do this crap you gas him to be. He's excellent.....great volume, arguably GOAT featherweight now....but we already have seen he backs up against guys who hit harder than him...and better.
Wouldn’t GOAT featherweight mean better than 25year old Mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back