Ufc 230 thats how you sell ppvs

cburm

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Card is so stacked its rediculas paulo costa gonna ko romero nate is gonna ko porier jacare gonna sleep dude israel adesyanya gonna decision brunson

Card is so stacked its rediculas paulo costa gonna ko romero nate is gonna ko porier jacare gonna sleep dude israel adesyanya gonna decision brunson

229 will get more buys though regardless of who's in the main event

Nate and Dustin is the only fight I am excited about and maybe Brunson vs Adesanya and yes I had to google his name to spell it correctly, Yoel is a cheater so I could not careless about his fight

I think the plan is to get a killer card together for casual folk who are all “fuck yeah the ufc rules SO HARD!” after the McGregor fight. They stay hyped and order 230, and 230 is stacked as fuck (in theory), so then THAT card is killer, and after purchasing two awesome cards in a row, casuals become converts.

LOL at Costa KOing Romero
Is it me, or does Costa look like a small mw? I know he’s very Thick Solid and Tight, but for some reason I actually thought he was a welterweight.
I don’t see him giving big dudes like Romero trouble at all.

yea looks good on paper, hopefully everyone stays healthy

I don't matter if the headliner is shit

Paulo Costa is on the card, that's all that matters to me!

giphy.gif

Is it me, or does Costa look like a small mw? I know he’s very Thick Solid and Tight, but for some reason I actually thought he was a welterweight.
I don’t see him giving big dudes like Romero trouble at all.

I think it's because he has weirdly short arms that don't match his frame. He's got those Lobov T-Rexers going on.

I think it's because he has weirdly short arms that don't match his frame. He's got those Lobov T-Rexers going on.
What weird is how those Lobov T-Rexers can generate so much power. Jones has the longest reach in the UFC but he has no punching power. Lobov was str8 murdering dudes on TUF and Costa has some of the scariest power that I have ever seen.

Proving once again people don't know what sells ppvs. 229 will sell 3 times as many ppvs as 230

will sell less than 250k
which isn't "bad" these days, but isn't gr8 either

Think I'm definitely running a Nate Costa parlay on 230

They will probably lose but they are live dogs fo sho

Back