UFC 230 Nick Diaz VS Anderson Silva , GSP or Robbie Lawler

ff

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Seems logical .. but which one would you rather watch ?

Who the hell would want to see rematches of Nick vs GSP and Anderson?

Diaz vs.Colby
GSP vs. Andy
Lawler vs. Masvidal

Nick Vs Lawler 2 would be fun.

Couldn't care less about Anderson coming Back.

GSP Vs Conor/Khabib winner only.

I honestly think if any matchup with nick diaz happens its the colby covington fight. colby's trash talk might piss nick off enough for him to entertain taking the fight. just imagine the build up

I honestly think if any matchup with nick diaz happens its the colby covington fight. colby's trash talk might piss nick off enough for him to entertain taking the fight. just imagine the build up
It could suck hard tho. Colby would hug him and wrestle f him all day. Nick likely has regressed and the game has moved on. There are probably like 20 WW's that would beat him: leg kick, circle, takedown, get up, leg kick, circle and winner 50-45. Nick is probably the most egotistical, arrogant and self absorbed fighter ever. He has good ideas about conditioning, boxing and fighter mentality, but never pushed himself out of his comfort zone and did not keep up with the progress being made in MMA. Just an immense waste of talent. Nate is the same too: don't fight on his terms and stick to th gameplan and win.

lawler vs nick 2 after all this time would be pretty kewl

Can you imagine the shittalking from Colby vs Diaz? Id watch the press conferences.

Diaz/Lawler is the only one that interests me and makes sense. We've seen GSP/Diaz and Silva/Diaz and both were bad fights. Bad style matchups at this point in their careers. GSP/Silva should happen (better late than never) and so should Diaz/Lawler 2. If all four of those fighters want to resume their careers I can't think of any more suitable ways to match them up.

Rather see something exciting. Not Nick Diaz doing fuck all and bitching about the decision.

Back