UFC 230: Cormier vs. Lewis - Prelims PBP Discussion - 6:15pm ET/3:15pm PT/11:15pm UK

Jesus Roberson looks like a completely different person

Just figured out its the Wales flag, still don't know who the hell Marshmann is and neither do most hardcore MMA fans.
Being honest here, who, apart from the welsh or “British” would recognize that flag or, even give a fuck about the “country”.

And then after all of that the question still remains, who the fuck are these guys and what are they doing on a main card?

How many times has this commentator mentioned Mike Perry now?

Is rogan high. That was the most obvious limp ever at first and they are congratulating each other on seeing it.

When you don't know whichever fighter, you are not hardcore at all. Marshman is a good brawler, with small reach, great chin and lacks of takedown defense and poor ground game.

He is selling this fight very expensive btw.

Lol I think joe is almost somehow salty about felder noticing his foot was busted because he denied it right away

Okay guys I made it back from the game. Currently guzzling alcohol and watching the final fights.

Great bottom mount there from Marshman to finish out the round. 30-26

just so you all know there is another thread for the main card.

Thank you Blood God
Praise the Lord!

2378579-9818673429-17863.gif

tumblr_lkqfviexUF1qfta00.gif

You guys, check out this Joe Rogan impression I've been working on... Here goes..

"Were you surprised..."

What do you think??

you didnt have to guzzle alcohol to make it through a ball sport?
Saved the best part of the night for the best sport of the night. I fucking love hockey, but not more than this right here.
<{JustBleed}>
Can't be mistiming my peaks bro lol

Branch is explosive for a 37 year old man. That double was beautiful

I hate when anik says, "nothing doing"

Back