UFC 230: Cormier vs. Lewis (Nov 3, 2018)

I wanted to wish everyone here a very good luck, May the MMA gods bring good luck to all of us! Or some whom are putting it all on the line.

I am taking my chances with Jacare/SuperSayian Roxy!
<DC-Champ>
:meow:

af7e1ccb5ae305cf1d02f5d8ebd7cd64

af7e1ccb5ae305cf1d02f5d8ebd7cd64.png

i was wondering how the lines change so fast if all the sites have such stringent betting caps. if it's not ppl betting with dozens of accs how does it work.

i know at the beginning it doesn't take a lot but its the day of.

Limits are much higher. Sharps seem to be taking advantage of juice era lines waiting until the day of the fights to make their plays

Wow, at -475 DC almost becomes bettable. I was hoping to get BB at +500 in Vegas, bet 200 to win 1k.

But I don't get there for 6 hours. Shiiiiiit

nearly fried my brain on that so im going back to the intuition method... its more comforting.

i found a linear least squares calculator to approximate the solution to a matrix equation to tell me that

i should split $2000 into

869 on jacare at +150
601 on brunson +250
330 on lewis at +500

if i want to break even if any one of them wins

1 of the dogs winning is the most likely positive outcome so i went with that.
2 dogs losing dosen't make it more likely that the third one will win...

2 dogs losing dosen't make it more likely that the third one will win...

if ur betting on 3 dogs u have to have 1 win to have a good night. so the question is how to bet so that regardless of which one wins, u make around the same.

my math method was off and didn't answer that Q so i deleted it D:

Can all the Brunson backers please be careful? He's a big dumb idiot and probably won't fight smart for your money. How often do we see an arrow-up fighter blast through the old guard on their rise?

The younger guy, brimming with confidence is probably gonna be the right side here, and everything about the line makes it seem like a trap by the books.

Can all the Brunson backers please be careful? He's a big dumb idiot and probably won't fight smart for your money. How often do we see an arrow-up fighter blast through the old guard on their rise?

The younger guy, brimming with confidence is probably gonna be the right side here, and everything about the line makes it seem like a trap by the books.

Do we have proof that the books are purposefully rigging lines? I've wondered about it on occasion but have no actual idea. <Lmaoo>

Moraes (4.05) and Lima (3.23) are the two dogs that I'll be on

Feeling Moraes ITD at all? You get get a pretty great line on it.

I very rarely go for ITD in featherweight match-ups, and Moraes ML is at nice odds already anyway.

bet365 has Cormier by TKO or DEC at 1.90, betting that seems to be a must

Thanks for the update! dang well Draftkings has to change the news for its bettors that is seriously bad though. Hope Kelleher gets well.

I wanted to wish everyone here a very good luck, May the MMA gods bring good luck to all of us! Or some whom are putting it all on the line.

I am taking my chances with Jacare/SuperSayian Roxy!
<DC-Champ>
:meow:
Thanks and you too. My only bet is Brunson, I’ve been eyeing it since ufc 229 ended. Hoping Brunson’s fight iq is on point tonight because I see a very clear path to victory for him if he can get it to the ground.

If Brunson cannot get the fight to the ground then he still has a chance. Yes Israel prolly more skilled on the feet but Brunson has power and he goes for it.
It could go either way but my bread is on Brunson

Thanks and you too. My only bet is Brunson, I’ve been eyeing it since ufc 229 ended. Hoping Brunson’s fight iq is on point tonight because I see a very clear path to victory for him if he can get it to the ground.

If Brunson cannot get the fight to the ground then he still has a chance. Yes Israel prolly more skilled on the feet but Brunson has power and he goes for it.
It could go either way but my bread is on Brunson
Thats true i feel good for chances for Roxy. She has a number of advantages over that superhyped girl.

Thats true i feel good for chances for Roxy. She has a number of advantages over that superhyped girl.
Yes but roxi ain’t elite I wouldn’t put much bread (or any) on those types of flakes I seen her flake and sometimes she don’t even go for it. And wmma lol

So the event starts later or at the same time still?

Back