PBP UFC 230: Cormier vs. Lewis - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Bit confused here. Why did DC get 2 belts at the end? This was only a defense of his HW one wasn't it? And I thought Dana was stripping him of LHW for the Jones vs Gustafson fight?

tenor.gif
LMFAO can someone shop Conor's head on to this from the khabib fight. It's the pic where he is gasping for air. That would be epic.

Last edited:
What a joke that main event was. Lewis is one of the worst title challengers ever. Such a predictable fight.

Also Rogan was hugging Whineman's nutts so hard. Dude was getting tagged by zombie Jacare who is 38 years old. Whittaker would destroy Whineman. Rockhold too.

Also Whineman is done. Never again top MW. He has one or two years left and I see few more KOs in his future if he fights top guys again.

Not a bad night of fights.

Also Whineman is done. Never again top MW. He has one or two years left and I see few more KOs in his future if he fights top guys again.

Not a bad night of fights.

Agree man. He clearly still has the technical ability, but since the introduction of USADA, he is just so much weaker. He doesn't have anything like the same power, explosion and athletic ability. I think his deterioration is as bad as Hendricks. Unrecognizable from the fighter who was destroying people with bombs and wrestling.

The crazy thing about Weidman is that he's always winning the fight, but still finds a way to lose the it. The reverse Derrick Lewis, if you will.

Just saw necktats in LaGuardia, guess he attended the event

Brunson has the tools.. just not the fight IQ. He'll find a way to shit the bed. This is a grudge match Brunson wants it I hope Israel not overlooking him. Brunson needs to relax in there and lay on him for 2 rounds. He can and he won't.

Perfectly said, and the only reason I went with Israel

Bit confused here. Why did DC get 2 belts at the end? This was only a defense of his HW one wasn't it? And I thought Dana was stripping him of LHW for the Jones vs Gustafson fight?
Until the fight happens he’s still double champ

He just beat Kelvin Gastellum pretty convincingly in his last fight... His problem is his complacency, I think he has ADD and forgets he's in a fight sometimes. He should have went for the wrestling too. It was obvious Weidman could have forced it into an ugly grappling slow striking match.

What about his other 4 L's in his past 5?

Depends.... Is Jones still riding the Juice Train like crazy... if not, especially with NSAC all over him, you may see a Juice-Free Jones, exposed very quickly by DC.

Then we will need that little character above the number 8 on keyboards, next to Jones' 2 wins.

DC = Goat Goat Goat and making it look EZ!
Idk man, but then Jones was tested Jones after their first fight and Jones came clean.
Now odds are that they'll test the heck out of Jones, possibly requiring a whole kidney just for good measure.

It's a win-win situation: Someone beating up Jones is nice, someone burying DC's ego to where it should been kept is nicer.

Back