Shoop UFC 229 SHOOP THREAD: Shoop dat FINISHED Conor McGregor and brawler Khabib

conor_dies.jpg
FUC-KING WINNING . HELL YEAH

Mother of God, there are epic shoops ITT

Well done everyone, continuing the tradition

I shoulda had Conor's Head taken Clean Off and had it flying across the cage. Filling in the blank spot where his head was can be tricky, but I am able to do stuff like this now where a whole person (Anderson Silva) can be removed. It's pretty complex.

2rjCO23.gif'
I WAS LIKE WTF IS GOING ON. IVE NEVER SEEN AIR DROP SOMEONE THAT HARD

"Speaking on the Joe Rogan Experience MMA Show, John Kavanagh, Connor McGregor's head coach, divulged that he regrets the game plan they developed for the fight"

Throwin those Irish bombs :)

Lm8JMY9.jpg

This was a request for @Oooxente

made some special effects. when the eagle grabs conor i put some water splashes over his head to make it look more real. then made some water dripping off him. also if you look you can see conor's reflection in the water. added a bloody neck like his head was chopped off.. details....

WJZqYqL.gif

conors-chopped-head.png

anigif_enhanced-26950-1411595490-1.gif

By D241 from MMA Underground forum:

ZsA5dVx.gif

That's really cool how D241 put "BWR" in the lower left corner. :) Can you link me to where he posted this?

Please, do it!

Perhaps I can. i am caught up with most of my projects, but I do have one request to do. If I decide to do it.

LMFAO! Needs Khabib's head on there, and it would be perfecto!

Yea I kinda worked on that last night. It's coming out good until I faded. I may be able to do your request today.

"Shoop threads proven to lift spirits"--Mayo Clinic

This is science.

I have said it before some time ago--your shooping is underrated!

@Sansnom does some good shoops.

2rjCO23.gif'
I WAS LIKE WTF IS GOING ON. IVE NEVER SEEN AIR DROP SOMEONE THAT HARD

that was a weird shoop. I like it.

I can't shoop but this would be a fun one to do if I could.

Back