Ufc 229 sells out in 3 minutes

This is also a big problem with sport tickets. The average person like me didnt even get a chance to look for them. Pretty shitty that ticketmaster and axs just dominate this market without any regulation.
There were seating & packages prices available earlier this week but they were all very high priced. There's company's that sell their services weeks in advance to streamline your order. Maybe try one of those.

UFC's fight club gets early access to tickets. They're free to join.

Last edited:
They sell tickets before a card is even finalized?

This is also a big problem with sport tickets. The average person like me didnt even get a chance to look for them. Pretty shitty that ticketmaster and axs just dominate this market without any regulation.
People on twitter are throwing a fit. Apparently people who became members of the fight club for 150 bucks to get tickets 2 days early didn’t even get an opportunity to buy them

They were all pre-ordered. You can pre-order without a guarantee... so once it opened it's not like everyone was sitting their buying them. They were all ready bought.

Looked like the lower priced seats were $5,000 if I remember correctly. So that's pretty damn impressive. I'll double check that & edit this if necessary.
Not even close lol.

"Ticket prices are officially set $2,505, $2,005, $1,505, $1,005, $755, $555, $405, $355, $305, $255, $205 and do not include applicable service charges and handling fees, of course."

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.mma...b-vs-mcgregor-event-on-october-6-in-las-vegas

They were all pre-ordered. You can pre-order without a guarantee... so once it opened it's not like everyone was sitting their buying them. They were all ready bought.

Looked like the lower priced seats were $5,000 if I remember correctly. So that's pretty damn impressive. I'll double check that & edit this if necessary.

Lower priced seats 5,000? Yeah...no.

I got mine for $305 yesterday and that's not even nosebleed.

I got through to buy floor seats for $2500 numerous times before getting my ticket.

What drawing power Khabib has. First a dominant undefeated record and now this. We should start calling him Khabib NurmaGOATmedov.

I'm an average person & I was on the uFC website looking at available tickets last week. Sorry you weren't there, but it's not because you weren't given the opportunity. You just didn't know where to look. (Though the UFC site is not really a very illusive & far fetched place to look for them.)

There's actually a tab on their website called "Tickets"
they just went on sale today or yesterday for fight club...what are you talking about?

People on twitter are throwing a fit. Apparently people who became members of the fight club for 150 bucks to get tickets 2 days early didn’t even get an opportunity to buy them
Bullshit lol

Got mine on the newsletter pre order yesterday which I signed up to last week.

Damn, that quicker than Dana diving on a call from Conor.

I don’t understand you booked a flight before you had tickets?

Also if you really want them there will be ways to get tickets.
I was in Vegas for 194. I didn’t have tickets. I went to a watch party in the mgm. One of the best times I ever had. Watched it on a movie theaters screen with the atmosphere of being at the event. Beers were like 10 bucks but it was fun

How? from what I gathered on here nobody likes him. is sherdog wrong ?

Cause of this man
068_Ryan_Hall_vs_Artem_Lobov.0.0.jpg

they just went on sale today or yesterday for fight club...what are you talking about?

I was on the UFC site looking at tickets available with a link that said I could buy them. i'm not going so I didn't click it... but it was there. Not sure if it was a pre-order thing or what, but also it was for higher price tickets so maybe that's it.

There are companies out there who pre-order tickets as well,

Lower priced seats 5,000? Yeah...no.

I got mine for $305 yesterday and that's not even nosebleed.

I got through to buy floor seats for $2500 numerous times before getting my ticket.

Where Is your seat?

Gutted.

Booked flights over from the UK.

Any other options?

There will be a ton of seats available for this event, just start looking at stubhub and those kind of places.

it sucks that scalpers get to the tickets before the general public but, thus is life.

Back