ufc 229 prices

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
im shocked the ufc has the prices so low.

guess they are trying to let the common person buy ticket to this fight.

38759334_516498825463139_670167687342587904_n.jpg

Commoners can't afford the nose-bleeds.

Wolf tickets?

Anyone thats been to a msg fight card know best place to sit to have a good view? The ones in Orlando the seats with best view were like $300ish. Same with most I've gotten in Vegas.

Anyone thats been to a msg fight card know best place to sit to have a good view? The ones in Orlando the seats with best view were like $300ish. Same with most I've gotten in Vegas.

229 is in vegas.

You're talking 230?

if I was conor and khabib I be mad that the ufc didn't set a new highest prices in ufc history like they did at ufc 200, 202, 205, 217

there been past vegas fights where the cheapest ticket was 300 bucks.

229 is in vegas.

You're talking 230?

ya, sorry, got confused with events. yes 230, Msg, anyone know what sections are best to sit in for viewing?

229 will be at TMobile and I assume most tickets are fine. I was at 226 (cormier stipe?, i dont remember # already) and my seats prob weren't extremely pricey, like $250 or something a ticket and they were great.

ya, sorry, got confused with events. yes 230, Msg, anyone know what sections are best to sit in for viewing?

The past two MSG events I've sat in sections 102 & 112. I like being in centerline with the cage rather than facing a corner. Also I think it's much better to sit a little above cage level rather than in one of the upper rows, so like row J and above. I think it helps a lot to be able to see above the cage

im trying to understand the info

i think my seats are comparable to the $355 100 Level Mezzanine lower

i paid $515 total for my 2 UFC 228 Dallas tix

No kidding.

You mean the actual prices aren't out?
You see the OP right?

You understand that that is what I'm referring to when I ask where he got this information from, right?

You retarded bro? Or just dumb as a box of rocks?

I know it will grow the closer it gets but this fight hasnt been covered anywhere since it has been announced

You see the OP right?

You understand that that is what I'm referring to when I ask where he got this information from, right?

You retarded bro? Or just dumb as a box of rocks?

Nah.

TS is a wizard, bro.

Back