UFC 229 Official Poster: Khabib vs. McGregor

its better than some shit in the past.

This looks better.

G144ycY.jpg

Stole from reddit.
meh. why is the ufc using khabib Tinder profile photo?

I dont really care about posters and I'm not one of these people who come to cry about every one that gets released. Most of them do suck but this one is actually not bad. Its simple but its got a good look. The flags in the eye is a cool touch.

But everyone will complain about it cause its what they do.

you guys sound like teenagers putting up spider man posters up on your wall.

who the fuck cares about the poster? it has no relevance to how good or bad the fight is going to be

<Lmaoo> this has to be an amateur poster right? Is the UFC outsourcing their graphic design to Somalia? What the fuck is this
this is seriously like some shit a 12 year old indian kid would make in bangladesh graphics class

I think the concept is fine, it's just not professionally done. Lacks polish.

ufc is allegedly a billion dollar company and their top poster of their top card of the year was made in a chinese sweatshop in between sewing on nike swoops

Not too bad, but the flags could have been implemented better

Boss Logic's poster is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good though.
The UFC belt around the tiger...I'm sure someone must have tweeted it to Dana, like wtf. Pay the man a little and use his posters.

I'd wager and say 95% of the posters the UFC produces for these ppv events are bad. We have seen way better posters done by fans here on Sherdog within 15 mins of playing around

Needs more birds

And a Reebok logo

And Artem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back