UFC 229...No Bars Showing It???

Not all, but they always show them so they might as well be. Are you just looking at the "confirmed" section?
Yeah, that's how I've always done it for events I'm interested in and this is the first time it's been empty.

Check the "unconfirmed" part.
I did, even the BWW nearby that usually shows it is not listed. Others are listed as unconfirmed, but this is the first time I have never seen any confirmed so close to an event.

I did, even the BWW nearby that usually shows it is not listed. Others are listed as unconfirmed, but this is the first time I have never seen any confirmed so close to an event.

Another site that might have them listed once it gets closer to fight night is http://www.joehandpromotions.com

There's nothing listed yet in my area, but in a couple weeks it should show some listings.

I just checked at ufc.com to see which bars in my area (Portlandia) are showing it, and none have confirmed. WTF? There's less than a month until the event.

Could the UFC be charging a monumental sum? I hope not, this is the fight I have wanted for a long time and I need to watch in a bar filled with drunks like me.
Portlandia was never my friend

Yeah, a lot of bars here (in Hawaii) used to show UFC fights from 2008~2015, but most have stopped. But even during that "golden era" all the bars I used to go to complained about the fee they had to pay to show them.

I am sure there are bars in fucking Portland showing the fight. Call around when the fight gets closer if it isn't showing it online.

Back