UFC 229...No Bars Showing It???

I wonder how it will work once PPV is over and ESpn+ / DAZN takes over

The zoo called... You are due back by 6pm
latest

Wait until it’s a little closer and check again. Also sometimes the unconfirmed ones show it you gotta call them and ask.

Wait until it’s a little closer and check again. Also sometimes the unconfirmed ones show it you gotta call them and ask.
Yeah I'll keep an eye on it. Also thought UFC might show it in movie theaters as well.

Bars in my city were not showing Connor fights because they did not have enough reservations. UFC diededed

And I really dont think UFC does movie theater ppvs anywhere close to here

And I really dont think UFC does movie theater ppvs anywhere close to here
They did for a huge show a couple three years back, thought maybe Conor/Khabib would be that big. But weirdly, there's little buzz.

Hard to book bars when there is no guarantee that Conor will show

That's where I watched Couture/Toney.
Unfortunately they got rid of that huge urinal.
Lol. I got a friend who works there and she says they host pretty much every PPV. I've seen a few at the BWW at Cascade Station but idk if they do that anymore. I don't like bars, like to watch it with friends at home

Believe it or not, this is one fight my friends will actually come over to watch. Probably have some drinks and food. It's been a whiiiiile. Last time they came over was for GSP vs. Bisping. Before that? I couldn't even tell you.

Ahhh. Reminds me of the Golden years (2009-2012) of MMA when my friends actually gave a fuck about the fights and it wasn't just me and my two brothers watching the fights.
Doesn’t that suck tho like I kinda hate it my friends are all casuals and know I buy all the ppvs and all of them are asking to come over and watch... none really know anything going when they watch and just yellin buncha shit

Was pretty annoyed to see that the bar I usually go to for PPV's was playing college football instead of 228, but then again, the card was rather poopy on paper.

I just checked at ufc.com to see which bars in my area (Portlandia) are showing it, and none have confirmed. WTF? There's less than a month until the event.

Could the UFC be charging a monumental sum? I hope not, this is the fight I have wanted for a long time and I need to watch in a bar filled with drunks like me.
Portland me > Portland or

~DaViD~

Back