PBP UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Have to agree with Kermit here Otter, sorry man. Your chicken boy got exposed infront of the whole world. Thrown about like a rag doll really. utter humiliation at the hands of The Eagle. You just have to accept Khabib is a far superior power and McFish is just not in his league - although a good fighter. He doesnt deserve a rematch. His next fight should be Aldo, then the winner of Poutier vs Diaz - then consider a rematch with the GOAT. Now go back into your hole.

a few points

-I dont have any boys and Conor is older than me, not sure how that works

-Dont understand the McFish reference, if this is a attempt at humour its worse than fergusons weird “mcnuggets” reference... what has mcgregor got to do with a fast food chain?

- Otters live in dens, not holes and these can often be above ground https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otter

There is no real info yet
Only thing we know is iPPV was up 65% over Conor/Diaz 2 (according to Meltzer)
So that is why Iole guessed 2.5m
I had just tracked down that Iole thread on page 2 and read your posts.

Could you possibly mention (@) me when you hear something concrete and get a thread up?

I had just tracked down that Iole thread on page 2 and read your posts.

Could you possibly mention (@) me when you hear something concrete and get a thread up?

Cool
Check Thursday morning (search my name)
I'll doubt I'll remember to @ anybody
But Meltzer might have something in his overnight newsletter then

Cool
Check Thursday morning (search my name)
I'll doubt I'll remember to @ anybody
But Meltzer might have something in his overnight newsletter then
Are y'all talking about ppv numbers? I'm too lazy to go back in this thread to see what this is about. Haha

giphy-downsized-large.gif
lol

Hey, he barely threw a strike before the knockdown. Even on the ground in dominant positions.
It isn't like i said this in Round 4

Just reading through the comments from the live chat and thought this was ironic cause it was before the epic Khabib punch

Best fight I have ever watched. Possibly the best sporting event. Possibly the greatest moment of my life

Back